The Counterfeit Commodities Champ spawn

Has this closed? I dont see it on Legends or LS

Comments

• Nor on Europa
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Nor ATL. Someone hit the June 1st button by accident...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Usually the champ spawns only last 30 days. They were turned on around March 30th so this would make sense.
  • bulldoglegionbulldoglegion Posts: 37
    edited April 2023
    Publish notes don’t even give a date, it’s pretty slap dash communication, as usual. Why is 50% of the event turned off half way through - like what’s the rationale and where is the replacement content? 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    Not like anyone was doing it anymore 
    Good thing I did the ATL champ spawn (the only one that ran 24/7)  pretty regular. My ALTs will have booties to spare... and I am going to be sure those eggs are all gone a week before June 1st!
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Hippo said:
    Good thing I did the ATL champ spawn (the only one that ran 24/7)  pretty regular. My ALTs will have booties to spare... and I am going to be sure those eggs are all gone a week before June 1st!
    This is a fine idea.  I may farm eggs off and on for a couple weeks but the eggs will be turned in a few days before June 1st.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Bogling hide boots 20M each!

*crickets*
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    Any update on this?  Did the plug really get pulled halfway through?
  • MitMit Posts: 33
    And Kronix said no dungeon this round.. all that is left is thorns and eggs.. bummer..
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Oreogl said:
    There was never a time given for the spawn, as stated above, they usually last 30 days. Which is 20 days more than needed.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    Pawain said:
    Oreogl said:
    There was never a time given for the spawn, as stated above, they usually last 30 days. Which is 20 days more than needed.
    I mean, the spawn was awful. I stopped doing it after the first day.

However the lack of information is not a justification IMO.

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Last I heard event was to last until end of May.  Does not surprise me anymore when stuff like this happens as miscommunication seems to have become the norm for UO.  As others have stated does not appear anyone was spending time killing the boss anymore.  Found him all alone most times I checked.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Boss is back!

IF I were a conspiracy nut (there are far too many in real life), the three day hiatus would have given those in the know time to unload some mukluks at crazy prices. But those that did make small fortune I'm sure did so just following supply-and-demand for the mukluks. I'm just happy that I can pop on to ATL once or twice a day and get some footwear for my many barefoot alts scattered around the UO multiverse :)