Can we get 'of Doom' drops again? I would like to complete some of my oddball sets, thanks

usernameusername Posts: 700
edited April 2023 in General Discussions
As titled. Maybe some Enchanted Origin or KOTL items I could use some of them too.
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 796
    All of the past events should rotate on, at random times throughout the year.  I'm looking at you - town invasions cryer.

Add automation for placing the turn-in NPCs, since these seem to need manual placement today?

Thank you!
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,002
    All of the past events should rotate on, at random times throughout the year.  I'm looking at you - town invasions cryer.

Add automation for placing the turn-in NPCs, since these seem to need manual placement today?

Thank you!
    These are things we're told would be happening when they put this in place freeing up time for NL instead we get extra nothing 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    You get your 2 dynamic events a year and you like it!!
  • usernameusername Posts: 700
    edited April 2023
    How is everyone's reading comprehension so bad?
    I specifically state 'Of Doom' items. 
    At no point did I ask for 'Treasures of Doom' event nor the rewards from them.
    Again, I just want the 'Of Doom' or older set drops so I can complete some sets.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 796
    edited April 2023
    It's called building on an idea.

Rather than poo-poo'ing and nay saying, people should add constructive comments.

Just a guess on my part - but re-enabling events is probably more straightforward than trying to take some subset of the event (just "of XXX" arty drops) and re-creating that.  Other benefit to re-enabling events is its more fun, especially for those that missed the original event(s).