Can't attach or damage half of the new vorple rabbits?

Anyone else not able to attack half the rabbits they spawn or not able to damage them when you are able to attack. 

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Seems that if you spawn them in town limits, you can’t damage them. 
  • BenjaminBenjamin Posts: 13
    edited April 2023
    Isn't most field in town limits 
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    There are a number of fields not in town limits, you can find some on the southern parts of MoonGlow, across from Skara, outside of New Haven, just to name a few. And you can attack them in any of the fields in Fel it seems town or not, as guildies have been killing in Fel guard zones.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    another very poorly designed event
    only a few fenced in areas to kill rabbit and on pac a few camp the easy spots ALL day the rest are screwed have to chase chase chase chase blah very boring event  and on top of it all the deco is shard bound wtf lol  who is coming up with this bs ? last year was fun and everyone could join in on the action.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    On Pac I do the Skara fields and have my 3 tamers spam the following EC Macro 100 times

Pet Command: All Kill
    Smart Nearest Target
    Delay 0.5

Most bunnies get killed within 10 tiles of the planting spot.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    edited April 2023
    I have encountered this too.  Thought it just might be UO’s bot program targeting innocent players again.  If I talk, things seem to start working properly.   But could also be the town limits.  Just seems strange to me that every thing is working fine and then, like in the last event, all of a sudden I get the message that I can’t do any harm.
    so need to play 3 tamer accounts at once and use the EC got it ;)
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 174
    Skett said:
    so need to play 3 tamer accounts at once and use the EC got it ;)
    nope im using a archer/sampire with a vollem and i stand in one spot i never have to move, just spam attack the life bar of the rabbit by clicking on it over and over and the rabbit never leaves your side. 
    where at its not working for me in guard zone all other spots are camped
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 174
    Skett said:
    where at its not working for me in guard zone all other spots are camped
    i go to the southern farms in skara most of the time its just me there
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I have been farming these afk in the town and not experienced this”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Love hearing about all the afk multi boxing after I just got a 72 hour ban for using some bag balls while not afk
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    Benjamin said:
    Love hearing about all the afk multi boxing after I just got a 72 hour ban for using some bag balls while not afk
    Merv/yoshi just being provocative 
    "I didn't say i was multiboxing"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    Yoshi said:
    "I didn't say i was multiboxing"
    Being afk against tos and you know it you just like to push buttons for attention 
  • NecronomNecronom Posts: 28
    edited April 2023
    When the event started, I was using my Sampire for the bunnies and every time the bunny went into the corner of the fenced in area, it would become invulnerable... Couldn't hurt it until it moved..

Now I just use my Tamer with luck suit on and haven't had problems so far...
    edited April 2023
    No AFK multi-boxing for me.  I multi-client on the same laptop and switch between them by clicking on the task bar. I had to explain how I was using two tamers at the same time while helping someone doing thorns in the Moonglow cotton field by themself last night.
    edited April 2023
    "tell pet to guard, its one macro for use item, target floor, once every few mins, why i need to be at keyboard?
    I glance over at screen in background now and then, it's okay for me to be 10 metres away from keyboard? how close i have to be?
    I return to keyboard when backpack full of eggs

My amazing scripting skills:
    last object,
    last target

what sort of event is this?"
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    @YoshiI really wasn't aware that CC or EC even could use a macro to target the ground? Or am I missing something?
    On a side note you did claim you were AFK regardless of how close or far you were. ~shrugs~
    @Riner don't know about Yoshil but before I went with spamming all kill smart nearest target I would put a board on the ground and target that in a macro.

• VagabondVagabond Posts: 88
    What is "all kill smart nearest target" @TimSt, I am a tamer myself, but never heard of this command before?

Whatever, I'm doing fine with no troubles at all just sending my pet to kill the rabbit and it always works like a charm... not sure what your problem is.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
    Vagabond said:
    What is "all kill smart nearest target" @ TimSt, I am a tamer myself, but never heard of this command before?

Whatever, I'm doing fine with no troubles at all just sending my pet to kill the rabbit and it always works like a charm... not sure what your problem is.

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Does no body know about war-mode & attack last target?

if you target the rabbit (or any mob) and spam 'attack last target' it will keep coming back to you, and will barely move.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    not in guard zone
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    There are numerous fields that are not in guardzone, and several where at least part of the field isn't. If you begin an attack with a pet or summons outside of the zone the attack will continue even if the bunny runs into the guarded part of the field. I would urge people to follow the advice given by @CovenantX above.
    Are you on CC or EC? The attack last isn't working for me on CC. I can get them to stay close if I click my mouse like a mad man. On my Archer I couldn't get any of it to work lol. Any time they go into a guard zone for me I can hit them just never does any actual damage. 
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Yoshi said:
    "tell pet to guard, its one macro for use item, target floor, once every few mins, why i need to be at keyboard?
    I glance over at screen in background now and then, it's okay for me to be 10 metres away from keyboard? how close i have to be?
    I return to keyboard when backpack full of eggs

My amazing scripting skills:
    last object,
    last target

what sort of event is this?"
    So, you are afk and macroing.  
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
      I have had no problem killing them in guard zones just have pet guard you and a poof dead bunny.  Drawback is only one character can kill 1 bunny in the GZ.  Was killing them in the Yew Wheat Field and had one guy rage rage about not being able to attack my bunny LOL.
    Lol I'm glad it is working out for you so easy. What client you running CC or EC. I'm on CC and my dog just cases them around until they end up in someone's house cornered or in the guard zone where it isn't doing damage. 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Skett said:
    another very poorly designed event
    only a few fenced in areas to kill rabbit and on pac a few camp the easy spots ALL day the rest are screwed have to chase chase chase chase blah very boring event  and on top of it all the deco is shard bound wtf lol  who is coming up with this bs ? last year was fun and everyone could join in on the action.
    It’s not difficult to keep them out of the guard zone in Moonglow fenced areas. And you can pretty much keep them right at your feet in a large open area. It’s a little carpel tunnel-y to keep them glued to you but it’s very doable.