Everyone is asking - What does Counterfeit mean?

CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
edited April 2023 in General Discussions
Is it just a description to know it comes from this event, or is there something more ?

Conspiracy theorists (Me) believe the item will be deleted at the end of the event? :)

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,020
    One item the bone relic looks different (no bunny summon) other than that all same as original 
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     Probably means about as much as the Replica title just distinguishes these from previous events items.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    Grimbeard said:
    One item the bone relic looks different (no bunny summon) other than that all same as original 
    I think the Blessed has come off the Quiver also?
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,020
    Cookie said:
    Grimbeard said:
    I think the Blessed has come off the Quiver also?
    Yes
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2023
    "i said in the other thread that the goods are likely to be counterfeit and have a negative property, the property is red which normally means very bad.

I got like 200 eggs in an hour afk, so i'm assuming the items are going to poof or something"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,176
    Get the lore pages and read the story....

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    Larisa said:
    Get the lore pages and read the story....
    Haha. :)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,084
    The lore tells you why. But, some items are not counterfeit.  

Was the mud pile so popular that it was brought back?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    Pawain said:

Yea some of the rewards are a little bit of a head scratcher IMO. Same with the stealth cloak, to a point. I get it that it doesn't spawn anymore but I'm surprised it was brought back over the luck mask. Overall I am very disappointed that they didn't even give us 1 single new item (outside of a decoration snake plant) for us to use.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 365
    Seems like they decided to include a few less popular items just to add variety to the mix, without giving out all the best items at one time.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,347
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:

Yea some of the rewards are a little bit of a head scratcher IMO. Same with the stealth cloak, to a point. I get it that it doesn't spawn anymore but I'm surprised it was brought back over the luck mask. Overall I am very disappointed that they didn't even give us 1 single new item (outside of a decoration snake plant) for us to use.
    My personal theory on the luck mask is, the Yukio earrings were asked for by multiple people and I would guess that the devs would be reluctant to include two luck items in the same listing. Maybe the luck mask will be on the next event?
    Stealth cloak I don't have a theory on, given that an equivalent can be obtained from Blackthorns by turning in Minax arties.