Luck Event

PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 524
edited April 2023 in General Discussions
I think it would be pretty cool to introduce an event like the current Easter one, where the gear rewards were high Luck Artifacts. Like Mark of Wildfire, Serpent Skin Quiver, Yukio's Glass Earrings, Swords of Prosperity, and Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune (Counterfeit one can't be used to craft Elegant Collar of Fortune) as rewards. St. Patrick's Day theme would be perfect for it. Maybe have a Pot of Gold, a Shamrock that boosts Luck (another 10th Anniversary Sculpture version), as "decorative" rewards, etc.

Basically an event that offers a bunch of high Luck Artifacts, to make it easier to acquire loot drops in further events.

Comments

• RinerRiner Posts: 357
    That sounds like a GREAT idea! And really like the idea of it being centered on St. Patrick's Day!
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    I like it :)
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    I think it would be pretty cool to introduce an event like the current Easter one, where the gear rewards were high Luck Artifacts. Like Mark of Wildfire, Serpent Skin Quiver, Yukio's Glass Earrings, Swords of Prosperity, and Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune (Counterfeit one can't be used to craft Elegant Collar of Fortune) as rewards. St. Patrick's Day theme would be perfect for it. Maybe have a Pot of Gold, a Shamrock that boosts Luck (another 10th Anniversary Sculpture version), as "decorative" rewards, etc.

Basically an event that offers a bunch of high Luck Artifacts, to make it easier to acquire loot drops in further events.

I like it too... but a cynic person might say that the Devs don't want to give all the "best" or high ends drops in a single event... they would rather spread them out over 4 events (3 years) :D