Lucky Abomination Skull Doesn't Work Locked Down?

keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
@Kyronix - It doesn't appear that the reward skulls are working when we lock them down in our houses (they do in our packs); I'm wondering if this is a known issue? Whenever they are locked down and you try to double click it says "I don't have access to that" even as the owner. I tried to make it secure but it won't let me do that so in essence the skull is unusable unless I insure it and keep it in my pack....is that the intention?

I'm not sure if the previous skulls from the other event did this or not since I didn't claim one.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    Same problem as the Original :)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,090
    Fix the Daemon Head Platter while fixing this one.  It also does not give Sammiches while locked down.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 278
    I lug around the 10 stone 10th anni luck sculptures in backpacks. I ma replacing them with 1 stone skulls for 5 eggs - can't beat the price!

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,090
    Hippo said:
    I lug around the 10 stone 10th anni luck sculptures in backpacks. I ma replacing them with 1 stone skulls for 5 eggs - can't beat the price!

They need to do an animation when you click them to make them even better in your backpack!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    Cookie said:
    Same problem as the Original :)
    Ah I didn't know that was an issue with the original... still doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed though. I'd think it shouldn't be a complete rebuild just to get them to work locked down...

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Can we get a fix for this?  How hard can it be? 
    Also allow it to have security settings, like the other luck sculpture.  

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    " @Mariah please move to bug forum, everyone else, please chase in 5 years time for update"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.