Plant Thorns with Friends, get more Eggs!

PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
edited April 2023 in General Discussions
I am not a field connoisseur so I do not know what they all look like.  I played on this one all day today.

Each Abomination Bunny can drop 3 eggs to the top three damagers (1 egg per Player) and have one egg on its corpse.
Each player only gets one egg drop per Bunny, so the two other players do not affect your drops. It speeds up your drops because there is no waiting. So you kill more bunnies/time.
Luck increases chance of an egg drop. 2400 is decent odds. 4000 is almost 100%
Party with your group so you can talk and only 1 player has to open the corpse.
Rotate who plants a thorn and you rarely have to stop planting.
I found it easiest to take turns hitting the bunny.  Go in the same order, Player one does about 1/3 damage, player two does 1/3 damage Player three kills it.  If only 3 are doing damage it takes just a small amount of damage for all to get a chance for the egg drop. So, you do not have to be exact in the 1/3.
It is almost impossible for all 3 players to start damaging at the same time. Maybe in EC you can. But players do different damage if you all attack at once.
The bunnies have 2000HP and no resists. They do like 1 damage to you.
It may be easier to use pets that are not trained. So you don't kill too fast.

With tamers. 
The planter tells pet to guard them. The bunny will attack the planter so that pet will always attack first.
Then call the pet off when 1/3 damage is done.  Next Player does damage and calls off, then last player kills.

Mix of Tamers and Melee or distance. 
The planter will auto attack because the bunny attacks them, so stop at 1/3. Rotate to next damager.

All melee.
Same idea the planter damages first then take turns.

On this field and others with room you can have multiple groups playing at the same time. We had 3 groups on this one for a few hours today. 

Each group can grab a square and plant thorns. Yes, the bunnies run all over the place but it is pretty easy to keep track of the ones you make. I think we attacked the wrong bunny one time in many hours of play.

Field Etiquette:

Don't use area spells. 
Fight your own bunnies.
Each group plant in a section and go back each time.
Determine how you will split the corpse drop eggs before starting.
No Summons.

Use your thorns wisely and play with others. You still have your chance to get an egg.

In fact if you bring 2 other players along you have more chances for eggs than you would if you are alone waiting on the 3 minute timer.

That's my 3 man wascally wabbit Killing Crew.  I also removed one and played with another player a few hours.

Have Fun and Good Luck!

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    Large group today on Baja multiple folks planting everyday attacking lot's of eggs for all
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Yes mass plantings are fun!  Someone can post some pics of that madness!!!
  • There should be a red vorpal rabbit that kills people and takes their eggs then wags its fluffy tail over their cold dead faces.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Question for you - Do you have Abomination Bunnies?

We have Vorpal Bunnies only?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    They say "vorpal" but it's the abomination graphic. I thought the name is something they might fix when they moved it from TC to Prod but not sure if it was possible (or if they wanted to).
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    they're called vorpal bunnies, but they're using the abomination graphic
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Cookie said:

It's more fun if you role play along with the intent. 
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Pawain said:
    Cookie said:

It's more fun if you role play along with the intent. 

I was using my Garg with the Purple Bunny to support the Triton and Hiryu killing them last night LOL was actually getting looting rights with the Purple Bunny on about 1 out 5.  For the record the Purple Bunny can't kill one before it burrows by itself.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Mariah said:
    they're called vorpal bunnies, but they're using the abomination graphic
    Thank you, so I kicked off my hunting. :)