Mesanna endorses third party software

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited April 2023 in General Discussions
"until broadsword issue is fixed, she said herself, as temporary work around is to use third party software...

(definition: Third-party software is a computer program created or developed by a different company than the one that developed the computer's operating system)
"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2023
    "If someone tries to visit some websites on say Edge browser, and websites don't work, they will then download Firefox to get websites to work.
    Then if some makers of websites fix their websites to work with Edge,
    Why someone is going to switch from Firefox back to Edge if websites still work on Firefox?

Just asking a question

if Microsoft wanted people to switch back to Edge then websites would need to stop working on Firefox"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • When is the next meet and greet? I have some questions i want to ask this mascara dude
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Neither of you two make any sense at all.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is, but I am sure it does not belong here.
This discussion has been closed.