Potion of glorious fortune?

Would these work ? For eggs? @Kyronix

Comments

  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 310
    Dude, how much quicker do you need to really farm these?

    it’s already ridiculous.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,256
    Players without Luck Suits would want the Luck from potions. Players with Luck Suits are already getting the max.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,120
    edited April 2023
    Players without Luck Suits would want the Luck from potions. Players with Luck Suits are already getting the max.
    That's why i asked 
  • creampiecreampie Posts: 86
    edited April 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    Would these work ? For eggs? @ Kyronix

    why dont you post on mcdougle anymore are you ban from the forum?
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 310
    Grimbeard said:
    Players without Luck Suits would want the Luck from potions. Players with Luck Suits are already getting the max.
    That's why i asked 
    Didn’t you say you had 2400+ luck?  Lol
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,120
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Players without Luck Suits would want the Luck from potions. Players with Luck Suits are already getting the max.
    That's why i asked 
    Didn’t you say you had 2400+ luck?  on many suits but most sampires dont
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,120
    creampie said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Would these work ? For eggs? @ Kyronix

    why dont you post on mcdougle anymore are you ban from the forum?
    Well it's really none of your business but if you had bothered to read my last post on McDougle you'd know that when i unlinked that dead email that it changed his login who's trolling now
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 310
    edited April 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Players without Luck Suits would want the Luck from potions. Players with Luck Suits are already getting the max.
    That's why i asked 
    Didn’t you say you had 2400+ luck?  on many suits but most sampires dont
    Fair enough.

    Edit:  Can endless journey accounts farm eggs?  This is really where I see this going.
  • creampiecreampie Posts: 86
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Players without Luck Suits would want the Luck from potions. Players with Luck Suits are already getting the max.
    That's why i asked 
    Didn’t you say you had 2400+ luck?  on many suits but most sampires dont
    Fair enough.

    Edit:  Can endless journey accounts farm eggs?  This is really where I see this going.

    yes they can use green thorn
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,256
    edited April 2023
    creampie said:
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Oreogl said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Players without Luck Suits would want the Luck from potions. Players with Luck Suits are already getting the max.
    That's why i asked 
    Didn’t you say you had 2400+ luck?  on many suits but most sampires dont
    Fair enough.

    Edit:  Can endless journey accounts farm eggs?  This is really where I see this going.

    yes they can use green thorn
    Nevermind my original reply, I read what Fortis does with them.  INSANE!!  I'll pass!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    edited April 2023
    Buy one and find out for yourself.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 798
    I would use potions for hunting eggs on rabbits if they worked for it. 

    Solo, I can plant 20 thorns in about 60-65 minutes. 2550 for luck, without the statue, was the best I could put together. I average 13-17 eggs for the effort. Less than that if real life interrupts which of course it does. So yeah, I'd use a potion once in a while to grind with better results.
Sign In or Register to comment.