urgent need to adjust the rewards turn in from counterfeit eggs

the eggs are popping like popcorn, it s super easy to get hundreds per hour. the fun gact is the reward cost way less than previous turn in dungeon. exemple for the drogueni spellbook you had to fight in ice dungeon for like 100 or more drops to get the spellbook. it was very hard at that time no store potion was available no champ spawn to help. so it was needed devotion to get it. now you can get it for like 30-40 green thorn at 10k each...will be done in like 30 minutes.....and the eggs aren t shardbound so you can transfer from everywhere... @Kyronix

Comments

• creampiecreampie Posts: 74
    i know many people presently running it with 3-4 accounts getting 200 eggs per hours
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,896
    Afraid Gardners will cut into your monopoly?  
    Grimbeard said:
    Afraid Gardners will cut into your monopoly?  

please dont troll the thread gardener has nothing to do in this
     I simply disagree the drop rate is perfect no need for change 
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    Less grind / time spent is a huge improvement.

It may have taken 45 minutes in Hythloth to get enough points for a wand/lantern drop, but if bunnies allow that to be done in half that time, that's great.

if the rewards are cheap and bountiful for casual players, people who are selling those "professionally" will go out of business, right?

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    disagree. This is fun.
    How does exactly does the drop rate hurt you?
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2023
    "i selling drogueni spellbooks 10 mill"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Yoshi said:
    "i selling drogueni spellbooks 10 mill"
    Ill take 20. Right now!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    jelinidas said:
    disagree. This is fun.
    How does exactly does the drop rate hurt you?

you all be the same whining in 3 days saying it s boring nothing else to do and say the devs suck
    Cheaters will cheat and abuse the drop rate for honest players feeling perfect 
    Now what could use adjustment is luck statue timer @Kyronix
    Grimbeard said:
    Now what could use adjustment is luck statue timer @ Kyronix
    i asked you to not troll the thread and you do it please stop @Mariah
    creampie said:
    Grimbeard said:
    i asked you to not troll the thread and you do it please stop @ Mariah
    Having an opposing opinion and offering my own suggestions not trolling 
    Grimbeard said:
    creampie said:
    Grimbeard said:
    i asked you to not troll the thread and you do it please stop @ Mariah
    Having an opposing opinion and offering my own suggestions not trolling 

yeah asking for timer on luck statue...wtf is it then?
    You posted what you felt needed adjustment did you really not expect others to do same.?
    edited April 2023
    We do not know the cost of the items until the 3rd.  Players with one account and no Luck suit will disagree with you creampuff.

Why cant players just mind there own business.  Sounds like the OP is mad because he thinks he wont profit from the less fortunate in this event.
    Pawain said:
    We do not know the cost of the items until the 3rd.  Players with one account and no Luck suit will disagree with you creampuff.

Why cant players just mind there own business.  Sounds like the OP is mad because he thinks he wont profit from the less fortunate in this event.

the cost are on the main page of uo.com....btw pawain on other forum you are chearing getting around 150 eggs per hour running 3 accounts
    50 thorns 2465 + luck mostly by myself until i figured out how to use archer as well 57 eggs seem spot on to me. Honestly the bunny could use some beefing up Holmes would be embarrassed 
    edited April 2023
    creampie said:
    Pawain said:

the cost are on the main page of uo.com....btw pawain on other forum you are chearing getting around 150 eggs per hour running 3 accounts

No need to be jealous of me.  The live prices are never shown before the event.

And NO, I have been playing for 6 hours today.  

It took many hours and a lot of Resources to make my Luck suits
  • ValeriaValeria Posts: 97
    edited April 2023
    Yeah I gotta say I think it's a positive that the rewards are cheaper.  It will be tough for a new player with one account but you grind out 20 eggs, get some extra luck... grind out 25 more and get some more luck.  You learn luck does actually matter.  Buy up a few cheap lucky suit pieces and go kill rabbits which are not going to kill you.  I think it just hurts new players to make the rewards so costly and hard to obtain without three different templates already maxed with uber gear plus a second account.  I think they did okay with this one, both with making the rewards easier to obtain and choosing luck rewards that everyone needs to have in addition to combat gear.

Assuming the prices stay as advertised  :)
    Maybe the devs feel that it is time for everyone to be able to get the 50% spellbook and Yukios. And they tossed in a Luck item.

Notice the Balron Chest and Vambraces are not there.

Most of the items are deco.

The prices seem low but if there is no dungeon then they are spot on 
    This is my haul doing the spawn for 2 days:

Is this also too much?
    Cracking the high stakes world of cobbling I see  :D

If anyone important sees this before Monday I do the that lucky tribal mask could've made it in for 50 or something to go with the luck theme. That piece isn't going to break the game if a lot of people can get it I think
    I feel the eggs should not be shard bound because in order to get them, you need shard bound items.  Most of us do not have the mask and other luck items on other shards we would like to play.
    Pawain said:

Is this also too much?

your own post from yesterday pawain

Did the devs make the bunny more difficult? So it takes 5 to 10 min to kill?
    Do they not know we have thousands of thorns?
    Do they not know that some players have 90 garden beds?

If the bunny takes less than a minute to kill, this will be easy pickins on drops. I'm used to 10 - 12 drops per hour.
    If I can get a field alone, it will be 60+ drops per hour with crazy low prices for rewards.

and btw you should show the numbers of human boot version you got you look foolish lying like this

Psst... the human versions are there... Just hard to see.

edited April 2023
    creampie said:
    Pawain said:

Is this also too much?

your own post from yesterday pawain

Did the devs make the bunny more difficult? So it takes 5 to 10 min to kill?
    Do they not know we have thousands of thorns?
    Do they not know that some players have 90 garden beds?

If the bunny takes less than a minute to kill, this will be easy pickins on drops. I'm used to 10 - 12 drops per hour.
    If I can get a field alone, it will be 60+ drops per hour with crazy low prices for rewards.

and btw you should show the numbers of human boot version you got you look foolish lying like this

Yup, I was predicting the prices will be higher.  Too bad you freaked out instead of also knowing they will be higher.  I do wish they gave the rabbits more HP.

I was wrong, I am too slow to plant 60 thorns an hour. I tend to goof off and chat a lot.

The human boots are in that picture.  Just hard to see.
    I think the devs probably just think this time let's let anyone who wants to garden and fight bunnies get a few good items
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Valeria said:
    I think the devs probably just think this time let's let anyone who wants to garden and fight bunnies get a few good items
    It's welcome! Not every event needs to be your best character struggling against paragon greater dragons. 
This discussion has been closed.