• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    Hippo said:
    When and where??
    I believe every shard it's in ilshenar
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    edited March 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    Early event start & good communication!

Where was it communicated that the event started today (March) instead of tomorrow (April) ?? The only way I knew it started was because you (a player) posted about it. Nothing from the Devs.

Funny how your mood changes when you get your way and you even make up things that they do (good communication).
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    We found out by accident, it was funny, then it was like - no-one even knows except us lol :)
    keven2002 said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Early event start & good communication!

Where was it communicated that the event started today (March) instead of tomorrow (April) ?? The only way I knew it started was because you (a player) posted about it. Nothing from the Devs.

Funny how your mood changes when you get your way and you even make up things that they do (good communication).
    I was referring to Kyronix communication my bitter cupcake
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    Grimbeard, I am so proud of you that I'm going to give you a

<3 <3 <3
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    the egg drops in the spawn need to increase.  the amount of boot drops needs to decrease.  i dont even know what to do with them all.
    Oreogl said:
    the egg drops in the spawn need to increase.  the amount of boot drops needs to decrease.  i dont even know what to do with them all.

I've got to agree, 25 runs, 19 boots (my healer failed to get any), zero eggs, what am I doing wrong ?

Samps seem to be getting most the eggs?
    I've tried on tamer, thrower, and mystic healer so far - btw, pure healer has received no drop at all - healing does not pay.

I'm there from start to finish, killing masses of spawn at every level. I've used no luck, I've used 2500 luck.
    Cookie said:
    Oreogl said:

I've got to agree, 25 runs, 19 boots (my healer failed to get any), zero eggs, what am I doing wrong ?

Samps seem to be getting most the eggs?
    I've tried on tamer, thrower, and mystic healer so far - btw, pure healer has received no drop at all - healing does not pay.

I'm there from start to finish, killing masses of spawn at every level. I've used no luck, I've used 2500 luck.
    They limit the number of eggs drops per spawn. Like 10-20.  I’m leaning towards 10.  It’s not even worth sticking around to kill the boss.

basically kill as much spawn at the start as you can, get a couple eggs.  Then leave.  Rinse and repeat.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    basically kill as much spawn at the start as you can, get a couple eggs.  Then leave.  Rinse and repeat.

And this is exactly what I just posted in the other thread.

Kyronix confirmed only 10 eggs drop per spawn.

Result: People will rush first thing server up to do the spawn to lvl 2 to get the eggs and then leave, abandoning the spawn until it resets at server up the next day because no one cares about having 15645864784863 pairs of muck-lucks :/

Larisa said:

Result: People will rush first thing server up to do the spawn to lvl 2 to get the eggs and then leave, abandoning the spawn until it resets at server up the next day because no one cares about having 15645864784863 pairs of muck-lucks :/

I'm a bit luckier than this, our guild can take the whole thing out in 15 minutes, then we have to wait 30 minutes for reset, which kills, so I think I can get the boss taken down but,

The thing for me - just absolutely zero eggs via this method, I need another method that works for me. 

I'm doing this for the boots, which I do like, and am happy to collect tons of.
    Oh our guild does it in 12 minutes (I timed it) LOL

The 30 minute cool down is nice because once the boss dies, run to a field and kill a few bunnies whilst waiting for the respawn. (coming tomorrow)

I have 10 boots and 11 eggs :/

Hoping this content  lasts a few months, I think it's going to take that long to get enough eggs!

I do like the boots as well, my first pair I swapped out for my boots of escaping first thing lol

edited March 2023
    Is the Bunny content up? Am I misreading ?

(ahh, or you mean, you know that routine from Test?)

Because that has not been my routine today :)

I'm hoping the Bunny content is in Felucca, where I'm jealously going to guard it, and kill anything that comes close :)

Edit - I've just read Kyronix's response in the other thread, I understand.
    Larisa said:

ah yeah, sadly if they dont care to fix it, thats exactly what will happen.

Cookie said:
    Is the Bunny content up? Am I misreading ?

(ahh, or you mean, you know that routine from Test?)

Because that has not been my routine today :)

I'm hoping the Bunny content is in Felucca, where I'm jealously going to guard it, and kill anything that comes close :)

Edit - I've just read Kyronix's response in the other thread, I understand.

Ohhh I am hoping it's in Fel....PLEASE be in Fel!!!!

I would be so happy! lol

Mark runes now! I already have ;)

edited March 2023
    Without a treasure of dungeon i worry about being able to collect enough drops to outfit multiple characters across three accounts 
    I viewed the eggs as a secondary option for those who didn't want the dungeon grind not main and only source 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    edited March 2023
    Are the eggs from the spawn getting dropped into the player's backpack automatically or do you need to loot corpses?

TimSt said:
    Are the eggs from the spawn getting dropped into the player's backpack automatically or do you need to loot corpses?

they’re automatically dropped in
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Is the green thorn part active yet?

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    From uo.com front page:
    Beginning server up on April 1, 2023  Vorpal Bunnies will have a chance to drop Curiously Adorned Eggs.  Beginning April 3, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET Curiously Adorned Eggs can be traded for rewards at the Britain Commons.  Points from Counterfeit Commodities expire June 1, 2023 at 11:59 PM.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Oreogl said:
    Larisa said:

This is how most of the dynamic spawns go (at least the past few). Once you get enough of the final drop there isn't much need kill the boss anymore. On the flip side there is also an issue NOT getting a drop if you didn't start on level one because people that show up half way through the spawn aren't getting eggs or a final drop so they might as well just go home. This makes it difficult for people who start the spawns but cannot finish.

I've suggested that the boss drop legendary gear semi frequently to keep people engaged in killing the champ even if they don't want boots but I don't think that has been instituted (I've only done one spawn).
  • SylphSylph Posts: 23
    Maybe if everyone who participated in killing the boss gets 1 egg at least along with the boots on it's death then people would be more inclined to stay and finish the boss off to the end? I know I would if I was at least guaranteed one off of him.
    Lady Sylph/Lady Gem Star
    Atlantic/Legends

keven2002 said:
    Oreogl said:
    Larisa said:

This is how most of the dynamic spawns go (at least the past few). Once you get enough of the final drop there isn't much need kill the boss anymore. On the flip side there is also an issue NOT getting a drop if you didn't start on level one because people that show up half way through the spawn aren't getting eggs or a final drop so they might as well just go home. This makes it difficult for people who start the spawns but cannot finish.

I've suggested that the boss drop legendary gear semi frequently to keep people engaged in killing the champ even if they don't want boots but I don't think that has been instituted (I've only done one spawn).
    Yeah, Id be in favor of this, it makes sense.