Problem with log in Server this morning!

Can't get past the log in server this morning on any of the shards I've tried. Might want to wind up the hamster.

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    I'm getting the unable to authenticate your login message as well. 
  • mark4583mark4583 Posts: 2
    same here, able to log on once then went to swap and get the same.
  • Maybe they are trying to fix vs, or the lag, or lighthouse bug, or the yew tree quests bugs, or the Corgul bug, or the duping issue, or  the afk bots, or the economy, or the RMT issue, or the lack of ppl playing.

Or maybe they are just incompetent.

• VagabondVagabond Posts: 90
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • RinerRiner Posts: 357
    Glad they added that to the main page and patch server now, I checked both before posting and found nothing. :-(
  • mark4583mark4583 Posts: 2
    They need make it able to cross shards, With Daoc, it doesn't matter what one is your main one but you can cross over to others, so you wouldn't have 90% of the players on Atl
  • As always ....great communication. Maybe they are fixing the loss of my pre-patch gd in a revert years ago.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    Damn after a month with forum bugged i can post
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 290
    Cool, it's not just me.  Someone drop a quarter in the box, let's get this ball rolling.
    Vagabond said:
    Nice, I completely missed this.  Thanks for the link!
  • firecfirec Posts: 16
    "approx. 2 hours at the most"

Very specific

• People waiting to login.
    firec said:

Very specific
    Yep and even better:  

"If anything happens to delay this we will let you guys know as soon as possible."

Nailed it.
  • firecfirec Posts: 16
    I can't wait to login so I can fail my vendor searches for the next 12 hours.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    Oreogl said:
    firec said:

Very specific
    Yep and even better:  

"If anything happens to delay this we will let you guys know as soon as possible."

Nailed it.
    it s break time from 9 to 10 pac lol someone brought a donnuts box in the office...they forgot about server
    Fortis said:
    Oreogl said:
    firec said:

Very specific
    Yep and even better:  

Nailed it.
    it s break time from 9 to 10 pac lol someone brought a donnuts box in the office...they forgot about server
    The gerbils have to eat sometime!
    firec said:

Very specific

And now it's been approximately 2 and a half hours :D
  • Something for the ladies while they wait.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,299
    edited March 2023
    See Vagabond’s post on AmberWitch’s recent discussion (and also in a post above this one) for the official explanation.  It’s routine maintenance.  Wish I could say something positive about this game’s operation.  
    Arnold7 said:
    See Vagabond’s post on AmberWitch’s recent discussion (and also in a post above this one) for the official explanation.  It’s routine maintenance.  Wish I could say something positive about this game’s operation.  

yeah caught that I was just making a joke about the reported "2 hours at the most" after 2:30 hours had already passed.
    Wait wait waiiiitt....  added update:

Greetings all.

We will be doing  maintenance on all warehouses  at 9 am ET on 3/29/2023  we will be bringing down the log in servers, character transfers, housing, and the in game store.  These will be down for approx. 2 hours at the most.  If anything happens to delay this we will let you guys know as soon as possible.

Thank you,

UO Team

Update:  Maintenance has been extended.  We will provide additional updates as soon as possible.

I mean, we kinda knew already but...

:'(
  • I can just play you songs until servers up :wink: This is me, going to fel yew gate
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,248
    Are the log-in servers still down?  3 hrs 43 min @Kyronix @Misk @Mesanna
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,998
    Are the log-in servers still down?  3 hrs 43 min @ Kyronix @ Misk @ Mesanna
    Last time they copied one asian shard over another don't rush them 
    Are the log-in servers still down?  3 hrs 43 min @ Kyronix @ Misk @ Mesanna
    Just logged in.
  • Ok sick this one song per hour till we can login, this is now a hostage sitchation
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    I hope they accidently replaced Atlantic with a copy of LS.  >:)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.