Unable to add skill after training completed

PeterSCPeterSC Posts: 4
At Oceania Shard, My character Bloodshed have a 3 slot pet Blue Cu Sidhe with 100% training completed.  But when I go to the training option to select a skill to be added, the system says "Since you have been in combat recently you may not use this feature." whenever I press the botton "train pet".  I have completed the training 20 hours ago, and with no combat already.  I have also stabled it for about an hour.  

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I think you have to take pet through moongate to different facet and come back"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PeterSCPeterSC Posts: 4
    Thanks Yoshi.  Tried take pet through moongate to different facet and coma back; activate the combat icon and deactivate it. Dismissed varios quests in progress.  All failed.  I have transferred the pet to another tamer and that tamer can complete the training points allocation with skills added / enhanced.  It should be a problem with that character / account.  No problem with the pet.  Yet, have not find a solution for that character!!!
    edited March 2023
    “I would say to try kill your char and the pet but that might be quite drastic. Use help option a GM should be able to fix”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Yes, have to kill urself. Pet can stay alive.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    @PeterSC did this resolve your issue?”
  • PeterSCPeterSC Posts: 4
    Thanks Yoshi and Pawain, my character die today due to error.  After thedeath, it can use the botton "train pet"to gain skill by allocating training points now.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I know there is a non death method, but I can not recall what it was.  It happens to me a lot when I transfer to Test Center.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.