Two hour cooldown on enchanted apples?

gaygay Posts: 358
Was fighting five dudes, went to apple a row of curses and got a strange message.
"You must wait 7074 seconds before you can use this item."
Almost got me killed, took a screenshot after I got somewhere safe.
Didn't apple anything out of the ordinary before this, only thing I can think is that the game took pity on the zerg I was fighting and decided to handicap me :(

Comments

• gaygay Posts: 358
    Oh, forgot to add. it was on Napa Valley.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "did your char with the apples recently do a shard transfer?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Nah, chr been there for over a year.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,299
    Screw the player seems to be a mantra of this game.  Maybe a change to prevent players from taking advantage of the apples or just another bug.  Game seems screwed up to night.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2023
    “I’m sure it’s just a one off, have a vague feeling it happened to me one time only, if can’t reproduce it I don’t think there’s anything anyone can do”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,998
    Yoshi said:
    “I’m sure it’s just a one off, have a vague feeling it happened to me one time only, if can’t reproduce it I don’t think there’s anything anyone can do”
    You could reproduce it 1000000000 times and it still won't be fixed..