Call my a Cynic

Cynic ;a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honourable or unselfish reasons.

So no drops at Navery for 100 goes, One drop of crap at Roof. Nothing for soloing at least twenty ish spawns.

And now Vendor search has been broken for months so nobody can sell anything.

I think its a plot to push people too RMT sites which I am sure they either run or get kickbacks from.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,296
    edited March 2023
    Don’t think it’s a plot.  Game has always been about low probabilities and endless repetition.  If you invis. a lot that might affect your reward rate.  Think invis. while letting your pet kill everything lowered drop rates in the invasion event.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,247
    edited March 2023
    Cynic ;a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honourable or unselfish reasons.

So no drops at Navery for 100 goes, One drop of crap at Roof. Nothing for soloing at least twenty ish spawns.

I think its a plot to push people too RMT sites which I am sure they either run or get kickbacks from.
    Sorry to tell you but I have visited 21 shards so far starting on 3/11 and I have yet to get Vender Search NOT TO WORK.  Yes some shards are slower than others but NONE of them have NOT WORKED no matter how much you say it is so.  Atl. was by far the slowest but every search I did produced a result and yes I did a lot of different searches on every shard, 31 set items and a tone of different suit builds on every shard I visited.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,386
    Lol 
  • Cynic ;a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-interest rather than acting for honourable or unselfish reasons.

Sorry to tell you but I have visited 21 shards so far starting on 3/11 and I have yet to get Vender Search NOT TO WORK.  Yes some shards are slower than others but NONE of them have NOT WORKED no matter how much you say it is so.  Atl. was by far the slowest but every search I did produced a result and yes I did a lot of different searches on every shard, 31 set items and a tone of different suit builds on every shard I visited.

Good for you, the majority of people have issues with it.Just  searched to test your theory;

Boom, sunk battleship. Now FIX VS!

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2023
    "Saul, it's not working great right now that is true, but if you need to use it there is a work around

1 use as many filters as you can EG, not cursed, not antique, not cannot be repaired, not elven, not gargoyle, not brittle
    2 if you need to use item name search, try one word, 2 maximum but 1 is better,
    3 try placing in a price range

you will get the message took too long, but just wait and results might pop up"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Yoshi said:
    "Saul, it's not working great right now that is true, but if you need to use it there is a work around

1 use as many filters as you can EG, not cursed, not antique, not cannot be repaired, not elven, not gargoyle, not brittle
    2 if you need to use item name search, try one word, 2 maximum but 1 is better,
    3 try placing in a price range

you will get the message took too long, but just wait and results might pop up"

Shouldn't these refined search options be default then?

I tried it;

Crossed fingers, put on a luck suit;

• JepethJepeth Posts: 511
    You put in Elves only.
  • Jepeth said:
    You put in Elves only.

I want an Elfy horse!

"powerscroll you need to be very inventive haha"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174

But you did get a drop at the EM event, right?  So, doing pretty good RNG-wise.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    maybe we should take VS away completely... go back to days of browsing 10,000 backpacks... at least luna real estate will go back up... gold sink ftw.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 290
    Drago said:
    maybe we should take VS away completely... go back to days of browsing 10,000 backpacks... at least luna real estate will go back up... gold sink ftw.
    Oh God, no, anything but that.

“Someone was trying to get me to try an AOS free shard where they don’t allow people to use cheats.
    I asked them if they have vendor search and was told no. 
    I promptly told them to get bent”