"An error has occurred in the synchronization between the login servers and world. Please close your

2»

Comments

• RockoRocko Posts: 174
    I received a support email a month ago that said, rather off-handedly, that their mail server did not sync properly with MS Outlook.  Seemed a bit peculiar to me.
  • TheoTheo Posts: 167
    edited March 2023
    Kragg said:
    I have TMobile 5ghome internet and have rebooted and reset a few times. I have also used my phone as a hotspot via usb tethering. I have used PC, I have used laptop, I have tried CC, I have tried EC in various combinations.
    I think that is it the issue. I wasn't having any of these problems on comcast/cable modem then switched to Tmobile 5g home and got them ALL the time.  Switched back to Comcast and they went away 100%.  

I didn't bother working with tmobile - i just called comcast and got them to match the tmobile $50 cost and stayed with Comcast for now.   

I would try getting in touch with tmobile to see if you can address but it might be a case of how they provide the internet by using cell towers that is causing some sort of connection synchronization.   This happened to me on both machines I use for UO. 
  • Mordin_RockbiterMordin_Rockbiter Posts: 64
    edited March 2023
         I fixed the problem. If you read the thread, a VPN fixed it and ultimately all I had to do is make a simple change to the adapter settings for letting the isp automatically choose the dns server to using a public dns, in this case googles public dns server - 8.8.8.8,  8.8.4.4, which allowed me to not have to use a vpn.
         A long story, using cable internet would have cost me over 40 free channels I was getting through the apts antenna and then forced me to pay for televison and internet with the cable company.
         I am not totally convinced the issue is with TMobile, considering the Microsoft issue Rocko mentioned and they referenced something similar to me. I especally like how it may be they had been blacklisted by them and I should talk to them about it. I would think that if they were blacklisted, they should be contacting Microsoft, not me.