Login Sync issue

How long is it going to take to fix this issue?  I have been trying for over SEVEN hours this mouring off and on to log into Seige. I can get into other shards , but not that one. EC, CC, Wired, USB tethering, file checking, updating,PC, laptop. The things I have attempted and all fail.
This is a 25 year old game, how can it be going so backwards? I have done total uninstalls and reinstalls, I have double check the time and date and resynced them. I have rebooted my internet.
Whats the fix?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I have just successfully, and easily, logged into Siege with both EC and CC. Could the problem lie with your route to the server?
  • Like How? I have used my laptop, I have used my PC, I have used wired internet, I have used USB tethering using my phone. I have restarted my internet and restarted my phone.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    Mariah said:
    I have just successfully, and easily, logged into Siege with both EC and CC. Could the problem lie with your route to the server?
    How could he log into other servers if it was on his end?
  • I am wondering if there is some log or something I can clear.  I can start up the game, log into another shard easy, but still cant get into Siege
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited March 2023
    not his end, the route to the server: tracert.
    One one momentous occasion the whole of UK was cut off from Europa with no one any the wiser as it didn't affect other areas, Europe could access, USA could access, shard was there and functioning, but a sprintlink server somewhere on south coast UK was not passing on packets.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited March 2023
     >:)

You must return to LS, where you are loved.

And when did you start using all these technical terms! 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I am just challenging my self as a non pvper.
  • Update. came across someone suggesting using a VPN, I don't use one and figure with way I use internet, not much use. Did a little research on some free VPN's and testing one. took care of the problem completely, not even a single sync login message (so far).
    Guess now my question is why is this working and how can I gt these results without the vpn?