Shadowguard Orchard Map Link

AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 636
edited March 2023 in General Discussions
Someone on the Baja Facebook group posted this link and I thought it should be shared. I couldn't find a good place to post this so if it's in the wrong place please move it appropriately.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    That's cool. I used to draw a picture each time and label them. Looked like a 4 year old's picture in sure.
    Then I showed Sess shadowguard . Now he does the leading.

Thanks Sess!

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 636
    Yeah, mine was bad too. I made a doc with rectangles where the trees were and the virtue/anti virtue double column. I thought I was something until I got put in my place when I saw the above. :p
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I used an excel sheet
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “They fixed exploit yet that allows you to dispose of apple without summoning treefellows by feeding it to pet?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 636
    Who said it was an exploit?
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,994
    Yoshi did
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Grimbeard said:
    Yoshi did
     :D 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2023

Screenshot:

"It's interesting how some trammel players will berate fel players for using third party programs (for which they have no option but to use if they want to play 2d without getting killed from client bugs) yet will guilt free run shadowguard exploits np np"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,338
    I don't have this, though I might look at it. I use an in-game book with the pairs listed. Here's how I do it: 
    https://youtu.be/DCRUEQ5uwTQ