The roof

I've only been back for a little bit but was wanting to try the roof, however I don't know how to get there. Is there anyone who could help?

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,020
    It's in eodon look for a moonstone crystal on someone's porch you have to have time of legends 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,084
    edited February 2023
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/world/dungeons/shadowguard/

Go with a group of experienced players and learn the rooms.  Then you can lead others when ready. 2 to 3 is a common group size.  Talk in Party chat.  It is lots of fun.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Grimbeard said:
    It's in eodon look for a moonstone crystal on someone's porch you have to have time of legends 
    Thanks
  • Pawain said:
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/world/dungeons/shadowguard/

Go with a group of experienced players and learn the rooms.  Then you can lead others when ready. 2 to 3 is a common group size.  Talk in Party chat.  It is lots of fun.
    Thanks you, me and my brother are going to try it I've been reading up alot on them
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,084
    If you get stuck ask a question here. Someone will answer.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,020
    What shard? 
  • LettuceLettuce Posts: 17
    Grimbeard said:
    What shard? 
    Pacific, sorry was on vacation 
  • LettuceLettuce Posts: 17
    Pawain said:
    If you get stuck ask a question here. Someone will answer.
    Will do thanks 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    Encounter is fairly easy. Loot is good. My disco tamer did exceptional. 

The quests to get in is probably the dumbest thing I've ever experienced in this game. 

All in all I've done it a few times but never again. 
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Lettuce said:
    I've only been back for a little bit but was wanting to try the roof, however I don't know how to get there. Is there anyone who could help?

Take the stairs up, keep going until you get the to top and there are no more stairs going up.