Auction Safes Still Broken, Please Fix

I have a dozen of 7-day timers and 4 of 3-day timers and I still get the 'wait 200s' message before starting a new auction. The 7-day safes all have 5 days left and the 3-day safes have 1 day left, so none have ended/renewed recently, ergo I should have no wait timer @Mesanna it's broken.
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 690
    edited March 2023
    Also, the 5 minute timer seems incredibly arbitrary and long, considering it was 0s before and there were 99.99999% no problems, perhaps 1 or 2 minutes would be more reasonable?

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2023
    "I have a couple of auction safes, this only affects people with how many safes?
    What's exact problem sorry?

this is for manually starting new auctions?I'm not understand issue because mine are set to auto renew and they appear to be working.

How long does it say the timer is? timer is getting stuck and not going down or? and what happens after you wait 5 mins? you still can't start auction?

Please be patient in explaining the issue, i am very slow"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited March 2023
    Yoshi said:
    "I have a couple of auction safes, this only affects people with how many safes?
    What's exact problem sorry?

this is for manually starting new auctions?I'm not understand issue because mine are set to auto renew and they appear to be working.

How long does it say the timer is? timer is getting stuck and not going down or? and what happens after you wait 5 mins? you still can't start auction?

Please be patient in explaining the issue, i am very slow"
    I have a dozen safes active and set on 7-day timers.
    I have 4 safes active and set on timers 3-day timers.
    The 7-day safes all have 5 days left.
    And the 3-day safes have 1 day left
    (the time remaining on them is important to note since none have expired and have renewed, and I have not started another auction)
    The 5 minute timer was added in-between starting a new auction when one has ended recently and is waiting to restart, OR, between starting several new auctions.
    However, I still received the 'wait 200s' message before attempting to start a new auction (3-day timer). This implies, once again, that a safe has ended and is awaiting to renew (auto-renew feature) OR I had started another auction, however, I have done neither and am still getting the timer?

None have ended/renewed recently, ergo I should have no wait timer. It's broken.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2023
    "and waiting the 200 seconds doesn't work?
    or you just don't like to wait 200 seconds?

(publish note reads
    Auction Safe Update: Players must now wait five minutes between starting new auctions
    it's a little ambiguous)"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited March 2023
    Yoshi said:
    "and waiting the 200 seconds doesn't work?
    or you just don't like to wait 200 seconds?

(publish note reads
    Auction Safe Update: Players must now wait five minutes between starting new auctions
    it's a little ambiguous)"

As the last auction I had started was 24h ago, and no auction had ended/auto-renewed recently, there was no reason for me to be on a 200s timer is the point. 24h > 200s.

Also, the 5 minute/300s wait time between safes is arbitrary.

I can't help you if you don't understand what I mean at this point, sorry.

• They need to fix this auction safe stuff. WHY is the 5 minute timer there? What does that do? Why are they not auto-renewing anymore? I waited the 5 minutes on all my safes and made sure they were set to auto-renew and now all of them are making me wait 5 minutes again? I liked the 1 hour timers but i guess now i go to the 7 days?