Average reading speed

2»

Comments

• Urge said:
    I'm in full support of Yoshi on his crusade to fix crap that should have been fixed years ago. 
    I am in agreement that things need to be fixed, I just do not agree with how he goes at it. I ask for things to be fixed all the time as well. I send it in a bug report, sometimes post it here. If they decide it doesn't need fixing, I defer to their judgement and move on.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Forum mod decided your bug doesn’t need fixing?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    “If dev say something don’t need fixing.
    forum mod will say okay end of discussion and immediately close thread. As if dev is God.

I have news for you. Dev can be reasoned with too. Before Misk said they won’t fix bug switching between 2 handed weap and spellbook  .. you use previous weapon macro. 

Then I informed him how wrong he was and why, and they fixed it.

same when a certain dev tried to say that VvV epaulettes don’t need repair..

Some players played game longer than dev and forum mod combined”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,997
    Yoshi said:
    “If dev say something don’t need fixing.
    forum mod will say okay end of discussion and immediately close thread. As if dev is God.

I have news for you. Dev can be reasoned with too. Before Misk said they won’t fix bug switching between 2 handed weap and spellbook  .. you use previous weapon macro. 

Then I informed him how wrong he was and why, and they fixed it.

same when a certain dev tried to say that VvV epaulettes don’t need repair..

Some players played game longer than dev and forum mod combined”

stop mentioning 3rd party client and you'll see less banning 
  • I have had Many things fixed that I had to ask for more than once, I just don't go on the attack every time someone disagrees with me. And no, the Mods don't, it's always been a Dev or Mesanna. Again, your attitude is usually the demise of your threads. Too negative, too condescending, too (insert negative description here). I get rejected a lot but I don't take it personal. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• ElvisElvis Posts: 53
    Can’t hear nerve strike bokuto hit sound and see you stop moving? Debuff be nice but adapt use the senses. Maybe nerve strike paralyze the brain too of some. The real bug used here is the bugged trap dart crates people using should be single use not infinite traps. And work only one direction = bug.  
    edited February 2023
    “Lol why you use script then?

(sound is only subtle difference to non nerve strike hit, if at all, sound won’t play if other sounds are playing at same time, 
    stop moving could be stam block or spell cast, so need to differentiate between using refresh pot or trapped box.)

It’s not personal attack to say Elvis uses trapped box script, it’s actual fact. I don’t have a problem with this as he don’t have a choice, but shouldn’t be telling other people to adapt when he don’t do himself

now I repair your boats 3 times a day to stop your boat rope script, sorry”
    You slander I don’t use bug trap crate macros I invest 120 resist spells and use senses
    edited February 2023
    “Resisting spells doesn’t do anything to nerve strike.
    You prob don’t even realise it’s active on your client by default maybe”
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    edited February 2023
    False or true accusations of cheating should close a thread immediately.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Is false look at many corpse of elvis you will not see bugged trapped crate. ninjas dont need that
    edited February 2023
    “I don’t know what you’re talking about bugged trapped crate. Can’t discuss further here, you don’t use classic client, it’s really enough said”
    edited February 2023
    “It’s possible that they are going to release a whole new client when they release NL, so all people use one client instead of some on CC, some on EC (and some on neither)
    This would explain why they stopped fixing bugs in both clients and didn’t do a single bug fix for either client in publish 115”
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,997
    Yoshi said:
    “It’s possible that they are going to release a whole new client when they release NL, so all people use one client instead of some on CC, some on EC (and some on neither)
    This would explain why they stopped fixing bugs in both clients and didn’t do a single bug fix for either client in publish 115”
    See if you notice despite being  argumentative and accusational thus thread still open but i see you're getting close to starting with your third party agenda and it will then quickly be locked because of YOU keep in mind I've got less than a stellar relationship with @Rorschach but he's not to blame...
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    *sigh*  I slept.
    ok, everyone has tried to explain, as I have, why Yoshi's threads get locked. I think this one has gone beyond cleaning while I dared to sleep.
This discussion has been closed.