Is there a way to keep "Large container Gump" on a single toon?

Since I'm growing plants in my pack (daily maintenance) I decided to use a crate for the 'large gump' option so that I only need 1 container to see all of my plants (especially when they go from bowl to actual plant).

I only need the large gump container on this toon because the other ones I use have no need for it and I don't want a crate etc taking up my whole screen when I'm opening them... but I noticed that after checking that option on my botanist, it transferred over to my tamer. When I unchecked it on my tamer, it was no longer working on my botanist.

Is there any way to check the large gump option for a single character or does it apply to the entire account each time?

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited February 2023
    "i don't think so, some settings are annoyingly global. But it does not specify which.
    I have similar issue if i want auto open corpses on my tamer,
    but on my mage if i have this checked, when monsters die near me it cancels my spells..

"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Yoshi said:
    "i don't think so, some settings are annoyingly global. But it does not specify which.
    I have similar issue if i want auto open corpses on my tamer,
    but on my mage if i have this checked, when monsters die near me it cancels my spells..

"

I've noticed that as well