UO Store Supply Chain Issues

LOL Deal with not being able to get things daily IRL like of Loader assemblies for A new tractor or a cruise control actuator for the Big Red Thunder Chicken..... Or a main drive belt for the feed mill mixer or a 18 Month wait for the new sawmill because the manufacturer can't get the parts to build them reliably.

NOW The UO STORE Looks like the AG and Forestry Parts Dealers shelves and warehouse websites LOL.  Never expected the store to run out of stock :)

Comments

• If you ever need the help of a blacksmith give me a holler. My former 2 car garage is a blacksmith shop and my husband makes/repairs stuff and loves to give a helping hand.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Sorry I bought everything last night.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    If you ever need the help of a blacksmith give me a holler. My former 2 car garage is a blacksmith shop and my husband makes/repairs stuff and loves to give a helping hand.

I am good there been hammering bar stock since I was a kid....... but even bar stock is in short supply now days LOL
    edited February 2023
    Pawain said:
    Sorry I bought everything last night.

HEHE you would buy everything and clean the store out :) Yer probably the reason we can't buy 5000 SOV codes........ you are buying them as fast as the code generator can spin them out LOL
     >:)  
    I could not buy the 5000 sov pack.  Had to settle for 2000 pack...

So they will restock the items soon.
    Pawain said:

5000 and 1000 don't work  2000 and 500 do.  Seems the Kings, Gothic and Rustics all go through with no problem as well.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Tyrath said:
    Pawain said:

5000 and 1000 don't work  2000 and 500 do.  Seems the Kings, Gothic and Rustics all go through with no problem as well.

What a peculiar technical issue.  Too bad the store is empty.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I tried to buy each of the different sov packs none worked 
    Skett said:

I buy a couple 2000sov packs pretty much every day and always try the 1000 and 5000 just to see if they have started working. I can buy 2000 and 500 all day long with no problems.

Thanks! Looks like UO is flush for 2023!
     :D 
  • Pawain said:
    Yeah. Between He and I, I believe UO will continue to hit its quarterly Target.  ;)
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Pawain said:

Just doing my part to keep the power on and the game going :)
    Pawain said:
    Yeah. Between He and I, I believe UO will continue to hit its quarterly Target.  ;)

As long as Grain Prices stay High EA/Broadsword will have a larger UO budget. Grain Prices Tank they will have less.  LOL How much I spend depends on how many BU of Corn and Beans I have at the Elevator Grain Bank and how much it is worth per BU on the Sell Price :)  A Really Nice beard helps to, Sometimes $100 bills drop out of it!! And Fried Chicken!!!. It would be terrible to be in a condition where I would have to display Beard Envy LOL.
  • Tyrath said:
    Pawain said:

As long as Grain Prices stay High EA/Broadsword will have a larger UO budget. Grain Prices Tank they will have less.  LOL How much I spend depends on how many BU of Corn and Beans I have at the Elevator Grain Bank and how much it is worth per BU on the Sell Price :)  A Really Nice beard helps to, Sometimes $100 bills drop out of it!! And Fried Chicken!!!. It would be terrible to be in a condition where I would have to display Beard Envy LOL.
    Found a beard on a chicken, that even i am Envious of.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

@Tyrath ; Piglet pics!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Tyrath said:
    Skett said:

I buy a couple 2000sov packs pretty much every day and always try the 1000 and 5000 just to see if they have started working. I can buy 2000 and 500 all day long with no problems.

Just curious what you're doing with 36k+ sovereigns... If you wanted like a mythic token or something I can see buying a few of those codes but buying upwards of 20 of them within 2 days is odd to me (unless you are selling them for gold to make money in game)
    Pawain said:
    @ Tyrath  Piglet pics!

How about the first calf of 2023 born this afternoon...........

edited February 2023
    Congrats!
    Cute little calf with its mamma works.
     :) 
    keven2002 said:
    Tyrath said:
    Skett said:

Just curious what you're doing with 36k+ sovereigns... If you wanted like a mythic token or something I can see buying a few of those codes but buying upwards of 20 of them within 2 days is odd to me (unless you are selling them for gold to make money in game)

24 of the accts I resubbed are KRAP accts that need 7 Mythics Each 5-6 EJ Cheater packs Each, 44 Soul stones each, countless tele tiles, had to get them all rustic, gothic, kings packs, bought a bunch of raised beds the 40 some I had left from the great idoc just were not going to cut it, lots of forged metal of artifacts, lots of hitching post, I have a fetish for brit ships so bought another dozen of them because 7 is not a very big fleet. Then Fountains of life, useless deco junk, character reincarnation tokens, dyes, smugglers edges, quivers of infinity more mythics, more brit ships more soul stone and take that all X3 for the 3 prodo shards I play on + Siege.  Fortunately I only need a couple hundred more soul stones and maybe 40 more mythics to get back to where I was prior to letting everything IDOC!  and 36k?  LOL that is just 1 section of page one of the email.........On average I have been buying 50k-60k per day for 3 weeks.  In game Gold is the one thing I don't need.

It ain't easy keeping all these accts and character fed but still cheaper than RL children! And gotta have 90-100-110-115-120 in every skill that can have them to keep the template options adaptable. This acct is one that still needs a lot more stones............

And well you gotta have your own person hub on Siege for getting around..........

Soul Stones are even more important on Siege and need to be even more adaptable and kept well organized in correct groupings.

I still need another 43 raised beds on Siege...... And I need to move them all to one of the 18x18s the Keep roof just ain't cutting it..... more raised beds on the floor below LOL.

Then as I replace more of the lost shard shields I will re-infest 2 more shards per year and have to rig and stock everything for them.  If I had just taken the time to pack the stones, shard shields and some other junk up when I quit it would be a lot easier and cheaper now.  But hey I am having fun and EA/Origin is making a little money.

Best thing about letting everything IDOC..... And Vic can confirm this.  I DO NOT HAVE ENDLESS HOUSES FILLED WITH CRATES OF JUNK TO SPEND DAYS SORTING THROUGH TO FIND A SET OF CAMEOS OR WHATEVER!!!!  Don't have to look far for a cameo now since I only have two from recent drops LOL.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Genuine question: Are some people still having problems with the UO Store being empty?  The reason I ask is because for me on Pacific the UO store is fully stocked.
    edited February 2023
    TimSt said:
    Genuine question: Are some people still having problems with the UO Store being empty?  The reason I ask is because for me on Pacific the UO store is fully stocked.
    That is just a thing that can happen once in a while. Sometimes on just 1 shard. Does not last long.

It obviously did not stop the OP from buying stuff.
    Pawain said:
    Congrats!
    Cute little calf with its mamma works.
     :) 

He sure did pick a cold day to be born on and took forever after her labor started to finally pop out.  Was starting to think she was having problems but not showing signs distress so just let nature take its course LOL she started at around 9am with labor and he made his appearance at 2:10PM Took the picture at around 3pm when they left the barn and headed out to the pasture. So Cow is healthy and Happy and Calf is going to be hell on hooves he was already bouncing and making attempts at running after he got his legs under him.

I only have 1 pig left, gave up a good chunk of the field I use to grow the corn for pig feed and don't want to cut into the income from the other 5 fields. So I sold all but the Sow that thinks she is a cow off.  Won't push my luck by posting the video of the Bull and Sow trying to have relations LOL it is hilarious though.

I know one thing I am liking this being retired and only having to take care of our needs and not having to worry about 500 other peoples food needs. After I do the daily chores I can work on the new house, get a wild hair and build another pond dam or sitting on my backside and play UO all day if I want to.  Probably too much UO playing the last 6 weeks and not enough new house building, as it warms up though the UO will get less and the house building more.
    Pawain said:
    TimSt said:
    That is just a thing that can happen once in a while. Sometimes on just 1 shard. Does not last long.

It obviously did not stop the OP from buying stuff.

Yep it only happens now and then and usually right after server up and is working again in 20-30 minutes.  I posted it at as a attempt at humor not as a serious problem :)