WOW! Mariah 9 closed threads on the first page alone!

Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
edited February 2023 in General Discussions
That just makes UO and Broadsword look real great - NOT!  

Comments

• another example of someone that have no life.
    Dude, How do you expect someone to respect you? when all you do is complain and attack  about everything. If you not happy, you know there is other options out there. And please dont bring the "I paid $100 a month" so I can attack anyone, because I know people that have 50 to 100 active accounts and pay a lot more than you do for the entire year and they dont complain about anything.

• RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Last post before lock! =)
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited February 2023
    Dude Seriously?    Players can't buy gametime, Players can't buy anything from EA store,

Mesanna is deleting player memorials for NO GOOD reason, corruption and obvious favoritism

abound.  But Hey let's all hold hands, sing Kumbaya  and kiss Mesanna's rosy red ascii code!

People that have 50 - 100 accounts don't put a credit card on file they either play 90 day roulette or

trade gold for game time codes. I have know two people that had that many accounts that were

legit UO players and not RMTers.  I have been laughed at by players and told "OMG you actually

PAY for this game"!?!?!   Whatever.  If I were as rich as Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos I'd buy UO, hire

decent staff, spend some dough on legal fees to clean out the RMTers for good, and I'd do an all

out blitz inviting former players back. Heck I'd invite Garriott and some of the former Devs to break

bread especially Draconi.  I am not remotely rich so all I can do is dream.  In all seriously if you

treat your customers like dog feces on the bottom of your shoe they're going to go where they are

treated better.  I am not saying let customers steal from you or not pay their open invoices. 

You won't die if you treat them nice, and listen.   I mean if you went to a salon to have your hair

dyed blonde and the Cosmetologist  said oh I only dye hair brown or black cause those are the

colors I Iike!  Would you just stay their and have you hair dyed black even though that is not what

you want?  No, you will go find a salon and cosmetologist that will make you the blonde bombshell

you want to be.   Honestly this is just nuts we acts like starving dogs begging for the scraps that 

Mesanna tosses.  Sorry but this kitty-cat don't beg, I can catch my own mice TYVM!
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I look forward to this one being closed.  
  • same.... please let us know what kind of s%# you smoke or whatever, to make sure that we never , ever use, because for sure can mess with your brain.
  • dvvid said:
    I look forward to this one being closed.  
    Why?  Did I hurt you feelings?  Did I offend you?  Do you need a safe space?  

Here I'll give you a Safe Space with stuffies.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    No it’s just a useless thread. You seem to offer nothing constructive to the forum, in general. 
  • some people need the attention in a weird way. and I dont think you have any brain cel left, because you honestly think that coming here and attacking the producer of the game, the mods and the dev's and the players are a good thing.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2023
    I see number 10 coming... at the end of the tunnel...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    1. Gametime works now, research before ranting please.
    2. Even though it made a lot of people mad, the Memorial Area, while it's sparse and not complete (At least one memorial on Origin got taken down and is NOT on the wall) it's a nice way for new and old players alike to visit ONE area (Kind of like a cemetery in real life) and I do hope they spruce it up a bit and make it look prettier.

3.Freaking out and doing what you did over on Stratics isn't going to help...or do you forget that you (Donna) can't post there anymore..at least under your name...for some reason this sounds more like you then your brother...you say moderation is heavy handed here?? At least you haven't been banned from here...yet.

You know the saying you catch more flies with honey? It really does work.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited February 2023
    2 of those threads are sticky info threads, closed for clarity. 3 of them were closed by Rorschach. Your spite is unwelcome, your information is inaccurate and your conspiracy theories unfounded. Desist.

This thread is closed by popular consent, judging by the posts on it.
This discussion has been closed.