Auction Safe Timer

is this the new normal now??
Will take me a week to setup 300+ Safes.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,044
    Yup they "fixed" a lost money issue with this.  Not easy to do 60 min auctions now from what I hear.

Other safe owners are feeling your pain.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I normally setup a buy now and set for auto renew - 7 days
    but I have like 3 houses full of safe's . Will take ages to change prices or set new ones!!
  • What option is that in the CC to make your rings and bracelets so large?
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited February 2023
    Promathia said:
    What option is that in the CC to make your rings and bracelets so large?

"lol  (I happen to know AR plays in fel sometimes and CC is still not yet supported for fel play) so go easy on him, he tried his best to crop the image"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • usernameusername Posts: 696
    edited February 2023
    Yoshi said:
    Promathia said:

"lol  (I happen to know AR plays in fel sometimes and CC is still not yet supported for fel play) so go easy on him, he tried his best to crop the image"
    Using 3rd party clients/client manipulation is against the rules regardless the facet?
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • is this the new normal now??
    Will take me a week to setup 300+ Safes.

Maybe the luxury normal problem on Atlantic yes, and btw, Publish 115 notes:
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-115/

Miscellaneous

Auction Safe Update: Players must now wait five minutes between starting new auctions
    Promathia said:
    :D My first thoughts too rofl
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    edited February 2023
    Some people have been using something other than CC for so long that they forget what's possible and what isn't possible in it. Zooming in on jewels isn't possible to my knowledge. :D
  • edited February 2023
    you all like to cry about everything. you can google and learn in less than 2 minutes on how to change the art file. that is not a 3rd part client and have nothing to do with the client.exe at all , so it is not illegal. I see many people using and dont affect your game at all, it is only on the player side.  stop all this whining. you all look like an idiots complaining about everything and everyone.
  • and btw, before more people cry about, a lot of people already do that on Pincos.

so change the art files to make something bigger or smaller it is not illegal and dont affect you at all or the game.

I see lot of people changed the art file of the Dragon's , so they can go to the EM Events and actually see what is happening and the dragons look very small. I think we should all could use that.