Stuff disappearing during house customization

CadyCady Posts: 21
Crystal Portal, Corrupted crystal portal, serpent's jawbone, a chair...  that's the tally of crap I've noticed disappeared during house customization.  GM couldn't find 'em, I can't find em.  Also, new targeting system is crappier than ever since last publish.  Thanks.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    Cady said:
    Crystal Portal, Corrupted crystal portal, serpent's jawbone, a chair...  that's the tally of crap I've noticed disappeared during house customization.  GM couldn't find 'em, I can't find em.  Also, new targeting system is crappier than ever since last publish.  Thanks.
    We assume you checked moving crate?
  • CadyCady Posts: 21
    That is a fair assumption!
    OKAY!  So I emptied all the boxes in my house moving crate.  A coupla crates did not disappear after they were emptied and the crates that previously had 1/999999 items in them magically had more items!  And my items were there, never saw that one before!  Items recovered but I would still call it a bug.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Cady said:
    Also, new targeting system is crappier than ever since last publish.  Thanks.
    “What client are you using and what exactly is wrong with new targeting system?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    I’m noticing target nearest/next hostile is grabbing blue and yellow bars too.  In CC with uoassist.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Hmm,  not experienced that, well only if I attacked a blue already”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Wow.

Not knowing where to look when items in your house "disappearing during house customization"... but, okay. You know about the UO Player Wiki, right?

Otherwise search Google for "ultima online (what you're looking for/keywords) site:uo.com" and you find it real quick. You're welcome.

About targeting - I need exactly 3 keys to do this without fault:

1) TargetSystemOn/Off (put system on/off if I chose to do so)
    2) SelectNearest Hostile
    3) AttackSelectedTarget

It never attacks blue or even yellow ones. Not sure where your problem is.

You're welcome again.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?