WOW, Mesanna I really looove the new memorial area - NOT!

This is an absolute OUTRAGE!  Just writing on a freaking wall! 

It bothers me she made this look like the Vietnam Memorial. I'd rather not think of that memorial  it caused my late father great pain.  Several of his former squadron members are on the wall.  My dad got out in 1965, but his squadron members on the wall were guys that reupped. 

Even worse she didn't code the place right and its already been DESCRATED by assholes!  Just look at this screen shot!!!!:

This is AWFUL and an insult!  

Thank you so much Mesanna for spitting on the memories of our UO friends that meant something to us.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    ya the char has some very ugly colors on what a puke mess of clothes
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited February 2023
    Skett said:
    ya the char has some very ugly colors on what a puke mess of clothes
    ROTFLMAO!!  Thank you Skett for the comedy!  That's my char!  B)  I use him for transfers, that's the reason for the God-awful color combo I can find him at Atlantic bank. Actually, I have seen WORSE on Atlantic ROTFLOL! 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    I'm annoying paddy cakes a pom pom waver merv/yoshi breaks the TOS daily but this poster seriously need a mental health intervention 
  • Grimbeard said:
    I'm annoying paddy cakes a pom pom waver merv/yoshi breaks the TOS daily but this poster seriously need a mental health intervention 
    Seriously???  Mental Health intervention?  You need to grow a set of BALLS!  

I spend $103.92 per month on my 8 subscriptions, I keep a credit card on file and have NEVER played the 3 month Roulette that so many of you do. 

Therefore, I feel that as a PAYING CUSTOMER FOR THE LAST  22 YEARS, I am entitled to customer service and the ability to express my discontent!   

I get the feeling that 99.9% of the remaining player base worship at the alter of Mesanna and are too busy SUCKING UP to think for themselves.  
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Clearly something is up with it and some fixes are needed.  Besides that, I really hope that area develops into something really nice to walk through instead of being barren like in that screen shot.  

Original poster would get a better reaction from the community (and possibly the developers) if they gave their feedback in a constructive manner.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I feel you should not be able to ride mounts in there, but then again I feel that way about every building, town, and dungeon”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Yoshi said:
    “I feel you should not be able to ride mounts in there, but then again I feel that way about every building, town, and dungeon”
    That is a great idea.  Easily done just make it a no mount zone, and auto dismount + stable mount 

anyone that enters on a mount.  
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Could even turn it into a quest area like underwater where you need to wear more appropriate clothing to enter”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    We already have one thread on this topic, I'm not sure we need another. Especially if the only reason for posting is to launch another attack at Mesanna.
This discussion has been closed.