Players with character names that exceed 16 letters

13»

Comments

• you can make names as long as you desire with third party clients amd even bypass some naming restrictions as well.
  • usernameusername Posts: 687

How much more blatant they can get?
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    why are you complaining ? BC it is poor grammar  ?

should say "All your drops Now belong to us"

Skett said:

title of thread

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    yes i know i wasn't trying to be literal nvm 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,897
    Skett said:

Its a play on old video game 
    ahh ok !
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    At least that guy came up with a funny name, he should be able to keep it...
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,897
    Pawain said:
    But not someone's home f them
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Use the harrasement option to report an exploit in game.
    edited February 2023
    Pawain said:
    So when people are 'funny' they're ok to cheat? Gotcha. Hopefully you've gotten your 25m + gear packed up for tomorrow when I come to collect.
    It's not even funny. As it's already been mentioned, it's a meme phrase from an old game/catchy flash video song that was made from it. He didn't even come up with it.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited February 2023
    username said:
    Pawain said:
    So when people are 'funny' they're ok to cheat? Gotcha. Hopefully you've gotten your 25m + gear packed up for tomorrow when I come to collect.
    It's not even funny. As it's already been mentioned, it's a meme phrase from an old game/catchy flash video song that was made from it. He didn't even come up with it.
    Yes I have played online games since there was dial up. Sierra Online had many. I knew that phrase in the old days. Compared to the name I showed earlier in this thread, it was at least funny.

Most people wrote it as, all ur bases r belong to us.

IMO your 60 minute non fee is an exploit and it seems the deva agree since they made it difficult to do. Have a nice day,

Well our EM has already placed the info for the event. And as he stated, meet at the Fairy.

Like you said only his special players can see it. Since it is in Luna by the stable, well hidden from general view. And placed the day before the event.

It is the champ spawn that he mentioned at the last event. Maybe there will be many drops during the day? So, there is no specific time.

I think you owe Thrixx an apology and me 25Plats.

Ya @Skett dont believe posters that are just out for themselves when they try to tell you an EM is dishonest.

But Userlame already knew this and still thinks our EM is crooked.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.