Attunement (second attempt to explain)

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited January 2023 in Bugs
"Sorry the relevant thread that already exists on this issue has been closed,

I tried to explain in text what the issue was using text but my writing skills are very bad. And forum admin closed thread because he thinks issue should not be fixed,

perhaps i can better explain in demonstration how this bug is very bad.
Ofcourse there is only one monster in the video so you have to imagine all additional things going on when playing vs 10 players who do bleed and run full speed at you that make this issue so bad that players have resorted to having to install third party fixes."

Video removed for breach of ToS.

Please submit this 'bug' through email unless you can do so without breaching ToS.
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,898
    Just ban yoshi and be done with it @Rorschach @Mariah ;
    So we close three threads by popps but let yoshi run wild daily?  @Rorschach @Mariah ;
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited February 2023

"lol this is even fixed on default EC UI, not just pincos, you correctly can't recast the spell when it's on cooldown...they have smashed this out of the park, complete 100% fix on EC default UI.

so it's def def bug on CC

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited February 2023
    "this game is a total joke,
    nobody can use this client because of this bug and nerve strike debuff missing, gets you killed 10 times a day each bug, total joke PoS, it's why nobody uses this client and all on third party client unless you just do role play in trammel.

I want refund on subscription"
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Lmfao, look at this guy. Able to pay for a subscription. Meanwhile the rest of us are getting the run around by the EA store.
    edited February 2023
    Also, just to touch on how empty your demands are. The switch players are making obviously doesn't upset you even half as much as you claim on the forums, because if it did, then why do you still choose to play in a guild and with players who utilize those clients to the fullest extent automation allows within every aspect of this game? You call the game a joke because the devs wont cater to your explicit whinings, and it "forces" people to play a client you deem unfair, you demand a refund for the choice you make to continue to play knowing full well the state of the game. Yet you wont take the initiative to separate yourself from it ingame, and choose to play with some of the biggest offenders of the thing you deem unfit for the game.

The game isn't a joke, you are.
    edited February 2023
    “I can’t to say to people okay stop using your client that you downloaded because of the bugs on broadsword client and instead use the broadsword client now even though they still haven’t fixed the bugs that forced them to download another client for in the first place…

i also should not be forced to play alone just because I happen to choose not to download the client that you use.

if they fixed the bugs then maybe I could be in a position to encourage people to stop using third party client. 

Yes I happen to be in a very very small minority of people who have not downloaded a third party client to play in fel but what about new players? 
    Shouldn’t force everyone to source bug fixes from random websites. It’s not even user friendly, people always needing technical support with this script and that script.

you’re lambasting me for my choice of staying on broadsword client knowing the state of the game but technically you’re in no position to judge me, you technically should not even be allowed to play on your client even so you can get off your high horse.

fixing classic client is not going to have a negative effect on anyone”
    Yoshi said:
    “I can’t to say to people okay stop using your client that you downloaded because of the bugs on broadsword client and instead use the broadsword client now even though they still haven’t fixed the bugs that forced them to download another client for in the first place…

i also should not be forced to play alone just because I happen to choose not to download the client that you use.

if they fixed the bugs then maybe I could be in a position to encourage people to stop using third party client. 

Yes I happen to be in a very very small minority of people who have not downloaded a third party client to play in fel but what about new players? 
    Shouldn’t force everyone to source bug fixes from random websites. It’s not even user friendly, people always needing technical support with this script and that script.

you’re lambasting me for my choice of staying on broadsword client knowing the state of the game but technically you’re in no position to judge me, you technically should not even be allowed to play on your client even so you can get off your high horse.

fixing classic client is not going to have a negative effect on anyone”
    Your refusal to report cheaters makes you one 
    edited February 2023
    No, I'm not ridiculing you for "staying on the broadsword client", as I often use UOA with great success. I'm calling you out because you're more than happy to reap the benefits of playing with people who script and exploit with the other clients in every single aspect of the game, while simultaneously spamming the forums crying about every time what you and your guildmates do in turn happens to you.

You're a hypocrite.

You don't have the basic integrity or even the right to call out the devs for their shortcomings. Not while you sit side by side with those who perpetuate and contribute the very same caustic environment you claim to be so against.

If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. The fact that you're too small of a man to hold your own guildmates accountable for what they do, but blast your enemies on the forums for doing the same exact thing, and then go after the devs in the same breath for not punishing your enemies for doing what your guild does is a testament to how insignificant you really are.

You want your subscription refunded? Tough, take your 10 bucks and kick rocks. Nobody will miss you.
    edited February 2023
    “What guild mates are you referring to exactly? I’ve been in 3 alliances this year and all of them use third party programs. 

You’re acting like the current guild I’m in is unique in some way. 

I’m not going to play solo as it’s an mmorpg. What’s the point in playing online?

You have raised a good point about all aspects of scripting being exploited. I think this is true, and that people being made to download a client that does this is part of the problem, it’s a gateway. People are forced to download this software because of attunement, select nearest hostile bug, nerve strike etc and then get encouraged to use all the other aspects which is hardcore cheating.

Not really sure what your problem is if they fix some stuff on a client they you don’t even use anymore. It’s not going to hurt you.

Yoshi said:
    “What guild mates are you referring to exactly? I’ve been in 3 alliances this year and all of them use third party programs.

You’re acting like the current guild I’m in is unique in some way. 

I’m not going to play solo as it’s an mmorpg. What’s the point in playing online?

Not really sure what your problem is if they fix some stuff on a client they you don’t even use anymore. It’s not going to hurt you”
    You always make excuses or avoid the questions how many cheaters have you paged on ?
    edited February 2023
    “Who are you expecting me to page on?
    everyone I see using fast rotation?
    it would be like trying to page on everyone who turns up for EM event. I would be more likely to get banned myself for abuse of help system.

I personally use broadsword client. Why I can’t complain about nerve strike debuff being missing for 18 years? I have to be uo police before I can complain about bug?

Even if I did use cheats, and was criminal, and was a terrorist, it’s not a factor to raise bug report.
    Bug is a bug”

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    We are not going to have this conversion about "clients".
This discussion has been closed.