Should you fish up Shoes when using BG's fishing pole on a SOS?

Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,798
edited February 2023 in General Discussions
As title states. was fishing up a couple of SOS on Siege today and got shoes. @Kyronix

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Comments

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Were the shoes "recovered from a shipwreck" ? If so, those aren't the regular kinds of shoes that are fished up when not using BG's pole. As part of the SOS loot system, they're worth a ton of clean-up points.
  • I think so just because of what Jepeth said. On Siege I'll take any clean-up points I can.
  • I don't care either way I am just asking the question, not complaining. and of course they're shipwreck shoes. i fished with my long running EC fishing macro after i got the chest and only got the two shipwreck pairs. I would guess it was because of the "recovered from a shipwreck" tag as well.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2023
    Me thinks as long as they maintain the cleanup points value, these shoes are worth more. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Any thigh boots fished up from The Lusty Wench Shipwreck can go in my mailbox. *wink*
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    ya they are not regular foot ware from fishing its working correctly
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    Yes - the shipwreck shoes are still valid to be fished up when using BG's fishing pole.  The fishing pole's magic extends to regular footwear.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    I don't care either way I am just asking the question, not complaining. and of course they're shipwreck shoes. i fished with my long running EC fishing macro after i got the chest and only got the two shipwreck pairs. I would guess it was because of the "recovered from a shipwreck" tag as well.

You like getting shoes admit it.
  • Tyrath said:
    I don't care either way I am just asking the question, not complaining. and of course they're shipwreck shoes. i fished with my long running EC fishing macro after i got the chest and only got the two shipwreck pairs. I would guess it was because of the "recovered from a shipwreck" tag as well.

You like getting shoes admit it.
    Whatever makes you say that??? 

Philippines city restores Imelda Marcos shoe collection after flood damage

• Kyronix said:
    Yes - the shipwreck shoes are still valid to be fished up when using BG's fishing pole.  The fishing pole's magic extends to regular footwear.
    Thank you, just figured it would be best to ask.