Wiki Question.

MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
I have spent some time over the last 2 days editing tables on the pages
I  have transfered the tables to the sortable table plug-in and added a column for 'item type'. These changes should show up on the live pages at around noon ET.
However I have not changed the table for damage increase weapons, there are almost 150 entries on that table and I'd rather not do that one unless players feel there is a real need for it. Please be kind in your feedback!

Comments

• Personally I don't see a need as I'm not the sort to care about such. If someone does care maybe they could volunteer to take it on.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Agreed, no need for that. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,039
    The weapons are listed. So once you have the suit, you can see what you need on the weapon.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,931
    I concur about the Weapons with the others also because while Artifact armor is indispensable, for Weapons, usually players use crafted ones.... only for some special hunts Artifact weapons are used.

So, their use is more limited as compared to Artifact armor, I think.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "yes i need"

*sniggers*
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 357
    @Mariah first thank you for your work on this, it will be handy when making a new suit for something or to look at other options.
    As for the weapons, @Yoshi aside, I don't think anyone would really need that kind of search.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 209
    The maritime reading glasses is 150 luck not 200  that it's listed to have.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    Chrille said:
    The maritime reading glasses is 150 luck not 200  that it's listed to have.

Thank you, I'll edit that.  I guess I'd gotten cross eyed by the time I got to there. It is correctly recorded on the Community rewards page.