Gm's

So i Messaged messana a month ago about this matter... about players being in the GM's pocket... but wheres the line get drawn when crap like this is being done. weather its true or not i dont know... but she 

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    So i Messaged messana a month ago about this matter... about players being in the GM's pocket... but wheres the line get drawn when crap like this is being done. weather its true or not i dont know... but she well I know batman and he's gonna take care of it . The point being don't believe everything you hear
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “GMs not allowed to use discord?
    I’m not really understanding the complaint”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

• “GMs not allowed to use discord?
    i never said anything about discord.... bunny said all he has to do is make a call to a gm...

“GMs not allowed to use discord?
    i never said anything about discord.... bunny said all he has to do is make a call to a gm...

Do you believe everything bunny says ?
  • do you know diffrently?
    do you know diffrently?
    I told you I'm batman why do you believe bunny but not batman 
  • Grimbeard said:
    do you know diffrently?
    never said i didnt believe.... i just wouldn't put it past bunny on something like that. 
    Grimbeard said:
    do you know diffrently?
    never said i didnt believe.... i just wouldn't put it past bunny on something like that. 
    Have you ever seen bunny and a GM?  Probably not but truly you have never seen batman and me at the same time..
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
     weather its true or not i dont know... 
    This.
This discussion has been closed.