This is becoming a joke

2»

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited January 2023
    Pawain said:I can play every day without issue. The only bug that used to affect my play was the targeting not working well.  Targeting worked great in Deceit.

What bug stops you from playing?  Players are playing UO every day.

"you only play part of the game, you don't step foot in fel, then when people report bugs you come on here and say you don't have a problem with it so leave it as is,

Is same as me going on a world of warcraft forum and saying everything is fine when i don't even play it"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,898
    Yoshi said:
    Pawain said:I can play every day without issue. The only bug that used to affect my play was the targeting not working well.  Targeting worked great in Deceit.

What bug stops you from playing?  Players are playing UO every day.

"you only play part of the game, you don't step foot in fel, then when people report bugs you come on here and say you don't have a problem with it so leave it as is,

Is same as me going on a world of warcraft forum and saying everything is fine when i don't even play it"

I disagree because of fel my ninja template was nerfed and anything that changes in fel changes in trammel 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "i must not have been around for that, what did they change exactly?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    If you don't know what a dog archer was you're not qualified to discuss pvp
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Grimbeard said:
    Yoshi said:
    If you don't know what a dog archer was you're not qualified to discuss pvp

Hello McDougle.
    Only you uses that term, and only you has that opinion :)

No everyone knows that any fel "fix" impacts trammel 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Grimbeard said:

Not true. SDI has been touched more than someone visiting Epstein island, tram untouched. Pet damage capped in pvp, tram untouched. Weapon damage capped in pvp, tram untouched. Deathstrike damage capped, was always useless in tram. Nerve strike capped, tram untouched. 

The only thing i would even question is the 2+ year old evasion change that i am unsure made it's way to tram. I would assume not since everyone still effectively plays one. 

Point is i'm not sure if this is the team that did that specific nerf or not but it sure seems like they have always hated ninjas AND archers alike. 

Now stop trying to derail the thread like a certain someone else. 
    Urge said:
    Grimbeard said:

Not true. SDI has been touched more than someone visiting Epstein island, tram untouched. Pet damage capped in pvp, tram untouched. Weapon damage capped in pvp, tram untouched. Deathstrike damage capped, was always useless in tram. Nerve strike capped, tram untouched. 

The only thing i would even question is the 2+ year old evasion change that i am unsure made it's way to tram. I would assume not since everyone still effectively plays one. 

Point is i'm not sure if this is the team that did that specific nerf or not but it sure seems like they have always hated ninjas AND archers alike. 

Now stop trying to derail the thread like a certain someone else. 
    I only responded to Yoshi implication
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Aiming it at all of yas. We're waging war among ourselves when it should be redirected to get some actions going. 
  • Del805Del805 Posts: 15

The NL had a good concept if its on a new client, new mobs new sounds new mechanics with the same Ultima Lore. 

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    OK. 
This discussion has been closed.