Hunting With Physical Damage

With imbuing and reforging, making weapons to target specific elemental weaknesses on mobs has become the norm.  Seems like most mobs do not have their lowest resistance as physical damage, so weapons that have other damage is what is primarily used.

I have a lot of interesting weapons that are physical damage only and I'm wondering where are some good places to go where physical damage is the most effective against the mob(s) there.

Anyone know of anything?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Dreadhorn.
     I used physical damage for many years on generic mobs but have chivalry and use AI.  

The reason you do not see many Eodon pets is because they do physical damage but can not get Chivalry.

But you can kill all non boss mobs with physical damage.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Armor ignore weapon can be physical or anything.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    Unless you want killing to be a race you can kill anything with just physical damage.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Level 4 of abyss champ and the boss is lowest to phys”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer, Slasher of Veils, Dreadhorn. For an AI spamming wep, 100% Physical is fine too. Onslaught is one of the big reasons why 100% Elemental Weps (particularly DS weps) are so wanted.
  • Every 100% physical weapon I use, i tend to reforge with either 70% Area damage (whirlwind weapons)  or over-cap mana leech (Armor Ignore weapons).

I generally use 1-handed weapons (I like the extra SSI & DI from my shields), so over-capped mana leech may not be necessary for some 2-h weapons.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659