Can we get fullscreen (windowed) ?

If Pincos UI can do it,  its possible.  Windowed mode showing windows taskbar is ugly, not to mention slower performance.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Right click the taskbar and choose the setting you prefer?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Full Fullscreen is supported in EC, but windowed without taskbar, can set the taskbar to auto-hide easily. But for my case, I prefer to see the taskbar because there are notifications from other apps (e.g. messenger, emails, etc). If not, then go full screen in EC.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Seth said:
    Full Fullscreen is supported in EC, but windowed without taskbar, can set the taskbar to auto-hide easily. But for my case, I prefer to see the taskbar because there are notifications from other apps (e.g. messenger, emails, etc). If not, then go full screen in EC.

I prefer not to have to toggle my taskbar hidden/visible just for UO.  when im not playing UO i prefer to always have it visible.   I'm sure if devs reached out to Pinco he would help implement this.... he built the EC UI

• XrisXris Posts: 130
    edited March 2021
    Cant you change all the taskbar settings in windows?
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited March 2021
    Drago said:
    Seth said:

I prefer not to have to toggle my taskbar hidden/visible just for UO.  when im not playing UO i prefer to always have it visible.   I'm sure if devs reached out to Pinco he would help implement this.... he built the EC UI

Maybe someone can look into his Lua files to see which line of code does this.

I am afraid of relying on heavily modded 3rd party.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • How do I get a Full screen view? I get a 4 x 6 box and the rest of the screen is black. Used to be you had the full screen now I haven't played  in years and I have changed systems so.....HELP I'm going blind trying to see what I'm doing.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited November 2022
    I play EC windowed, but with window frame unchecked (off) my screen looks like this:
    I can pull the bottom right corner to resize the game area, you could do that and eliminate the black space if that's your preference.
    @kmcrum I'm guessing you're in CC not EC?  Did you realise you can now change the size of the CC screen? Details here: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/technical/classic-client-user-guide/classic-client-options-menu/

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    kmcrum said:
    How do I get a Full screen view? I get a 4 x 6 box and the rest of the screen is black. Used to be you had the full screen now I haven't played  in years and I have changed systems so.....HELP I'm going blind trying to see what I'm doing.

Hitting Alt + Enter while UO is your main window will give you a full screen view for your monitor.