Undead slaying fishing pole

Please please 

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 796
    I don't fish so I have to ask why?
  • Couldn't you use a runic and burn through resources until you get one? I know I made a couple with Luck but IDK much about it really and if it can even be done?
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,997
    Because I like my fishermen to hold fishing poles ? This is an easy thing reskin a pyros staff..
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    Ok thanks was just wondering
  • Since I was bored and curious, I burned through 200 charges of Runic saws making Fishing poles. out of all the poles I made, I didn't get one slayer. so either they're rare, need a specific wood (I used Frostwood), or they cannot get the Slayer Property. I am going to go with the last one there, since they do not have a weapon type associated with them, and they aren't a talisman. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,997
    Since I was bored and curious, I burned through 200 charges of Runic saws making Fishing poles. out of all the poles I made, I didn't get one slayer. so either they're rare, need a specific wood (I used Frostwood), or they cannot get the Slayer Property. I am going to go with the last one there, since they do not have a weapon type associated with them, and they aren't a talisman. 

Yes they can not currently be crafted with slayers nor imbued but it still should be possible and might make a great future reward 
  • Grimbeard said:
    Since I was bored and curious, I burned through 200 charges of Runic saws making Fishing poles. out of all the poles I made, I didn't get one slayer. so either they're rare, need a specific wood (I used Frostwood), or they cannot get the Slayer Property. I am going to go with the last one there, since they do not have a weapon type associated with them, and they aren't a talisman. 

Yes they can not currently be crafted with slayers nor imbued but it still should be possible and might make a great future reward 
    I'm 100% with you on this one, would love to see it. that or just make them imbuable 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Since I was bored and curious, I burned through 200 charges of Runic saws making Fishing poles. out of all the poles I made, I didn't get one slayer. so either they're rare, need a specific wood (I used Frostwood), or they cannot get the Slayer Property. I am going to go with the last one there, since they do not have a weapon type associated with them, and they aren't a talisman. 
    Good to know! Thank you!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com