Chaos shrine at trammel

If these rules for red players are current https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/player/the-murder-system/ i like to know why Chaos shrine is at trammel side. Red players should have option to resurrect at chaos shrine if they choose to do so. Or does this mean that if want do that there is now new rule that we must go to trammel (what we can't ) then walk to chaos shrine to get resurrected. Then walk back to felucca while everything in trammel want kill us again? Yes there is priests of mondains but i want resurrect my red at chaos shrine what should be available option to do. If trammel players want see chaos shrine they can travel to felucca to go see it. They can enter felucca and every other map with no problem while being ghost and get resurrected where ever they want, so why they got chaos shrine too to trammel side?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited November 2022
    erm, Chaos shrine exists on both facets? As do all the other shrines.

To demonstrate I include the selection gump from the recently added Ankh of Devotion which will transport you to these shrines:

• daricdaric Posts: 31
    But hey that Chaos Shrine in trammel goes well with EM houses. They got special robe what players can't get, they have every single building in game what they could use and should use they not need own personal house from city no-housing area with decorated yard with fountains
    Well not exist in classic client and thank you for showing that Ankh, it's like little moongate in your bag, don't leave home without it could get lost. I dont have need for that i know where shrines are. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    What doesn't exist in classic client? 

Teleport chaos shrine fel with that rune book ankh. And at trammel side it should not even exist ehm