UO.com constantly down, usually throwing 503 errors.

Noticed that UO.com is constantly down (usually 503 errors) or ridiculously slow. Been like this for a long while... and no, it's not just me. Can you fix your webhosting @Mesanna @Bleak ?
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited November 2022
    Looks like it came back up (for now) but it was down for quite some time. Would be nice to address this!

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • looploop Posts: 301
    The site goes down every month or so. It looks like it was built using Wordpress. Google indicates a 503 is nebulous and could be a problem with the host or a plugin. It could also be caused by the site being unable to handle the level of traffic (through a DDOS or otherwise).
  • Down again...
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited November 2022
    loop said:
    The site goes down every month or so.
    More like twice a day or more on some days. I doubt anyone is DDOSing UO.com lol