more fixed exploits (positive thread)

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited November 2022 in PvP / VvV
"Seems you can't heal or mana vamp mounts while riding them anymore,
the fact that they don't even publish the changes means they are confirming they were indeed exploits.
nice,

so they fixed the +15 mysticism bug in secret

they attempted to fix the +50 weapon skill evade bypass bug, at least an effort given.

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,996
    Wrong section? Please move to bugs? Oh wait there is no exploit section maybe this should be deleted....
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited November 2022
    “why my comment about it being a shame that everyone has already left to play redacted keeps being removed? It’s very unlucky timing just as they fix some issues we lost so many people.

I wanted to make it clear in case broadsword think oh we fix this and that exploit and suddenly we lose 200 people, they have not left because you fixed the exploits they were using. If they think everyone left because of the fixed exploits/bugs it will discourage them from making further improvements to the game.

(if you’re going to remove a comment you should notify the poster 
    That it was removed and why)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,996
    Yoshi said:
    “why my comment about it being a shame that everyone has already left to play redacted keeps being removed? It’s very unlucky timing just as they fix some issues we lost so many people.

I wanted to make it clear in case broadsword think oh we fix this and that exploit and suddenly we lose 200 people, they have not left because you fixed the exploits they were using. If they think everyone left because of the fixed exploits/bugs it will discourage them from making further improvements to the game.

(if you’re going to remove a comment you should notify the poster 
    That it was removed and why)”
    Because your constant discussion with veiled references to exploits and illegal programs is against TOS?
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “okay, around 200 people just left to organise a surprise birthday party for you...”
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    That is enough.
This discussion has been closed.