Vendor Search Request: Please add Shard and Account Bound as filter

Thanks for the improvements of the vendor search engine. I havent any failure in the past seeks.
Because i buy a lot on the Atlantic server  and transfer it to my home shard, it would be useful to have a no shard-bound filter and for scams an non-account bound filter.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,998
    Splinter, no splinter as well and no display only..
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,299
    Suspect vendor search can only search for letter combinations that already exist in what you are searching for.  Don’t think it is intelligent enough recognize any words.  Expect it can’t be modified to do what you ask without being completely rewritten.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,792
    There are already filters for Cursed and Not Cursed, Elves Only and Not Elves Only, and Gargoyles Only and Not Gargoyles Only. It should not be too hard to add Shard Bound and Not Shard Bound, and Account Bound and Not Account Bound.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2022
    “They actually prevented account bound items from being able to be placed on vendors
    It’s a bug that you can place them on vendors now, no fix date has been given

https://uo.com/2020/09/15/publish-109-1/
    • Account bound items can no longer be placed on vendors or auction safes

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    Thanks for the improvements of the vendor search engine. I havent any failure in the past seeks.
    Because i buy a lot on the Atlantic server  and transfer it to my home shard, it would be useful to remove all shard and account bound restrictions.

Fixed that for you.  ;)
  • RadstRadst Posts: 94
    FOOL-PROOF measure should be implemented at least.

Text Color should be RED for account/shard bound.