Carvable Pumpkins

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited October 2022 in General Discussions
I"m going to say it again @Kyronix, these need to be a growable resource. Let us start harvesting these in September so we have a good stock for the season. The spawn rate , at least on Lake Austin is down right abysmal. I can hit every Trammel and Felucca fields, get maybe 3 or 4 with luck, and they take at least an hour to respawn. An hour !!! Multiply that times the number of  small shards (unless it's just a Lake Austin anomaly , and unless you're on Atlantic where I'm assuming the spawn is normal, it's highly unlikely that everyone will have a fair chance at getting any of the newest designs. Make them growable already, it's a freaking pumpkin, or let us at least pick up the small ones that spawn by the hundreds (of course this code works and spawns correctly) and let us alter those into carvable pumpkins. If I say please, will that help ? ....please. The Grimms can be changed to drop something else pertaining to the holiday.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited October 2022
    I just went through both T and Fel..and I got 2...two !!!! deux of them....???

I don't think I ever ask for too much here on the forums. I don't ask for our producer to step down like someone on the other forums does, I don't pound the boards with requests to ban every player logging in with more than 1 client like others do, I don't ask for x many drops per hour like others do, I don't ask for a clicky for the latest and greatest EM drop..I ask for things that should be adjusted because they're messed up. I ask for things like an extremely rare mount to be made 5 slots like some common things that have had 5 slots handed to them on a silver platter. I ask for updates to the High Seas which haven't had any in years., and all I'm asking for now is for something to be growable for a 31 day event that happens once per year. Expecting me to compete with others to gather these, when they're already hard enough to get is asking a lot. As it is it takes me an hour to gather up 5 pumpkins so I can battle with our ridiculous RNG, now imagine only one other player logging in at the same time as me, and we're both battling now for those 5 pumpkins..that means if I"m lucky I get 2.5 pumpkins in an hour, if I"m lucky and we all know how the luck RNG works...now what if a guild decides to log on, a guild of say 5 players and they all want some damn pumpkins...now 7 of us are battling it out for 5 potential pumpkin drops per hour. I can get more ridiculous if you want, but I hope I've made my point. Do I want a drop every dead Grimm ? No, I want to be able to farm 1000s pumpkins in my own damn field I paid money for, then I want to kill as many Butchers as I can to stock up on kits, so the RNG can "butcher" me when it comes to creating carved pumpkins. Is that too much to ask ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2022
    I don't mind if we can plant the seeds on the raised garden, say at least 3 months in advance before July. Then in Oct, the pumpkins would be ripe for harvest.

It's too boring to wait for the current respawn.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Thank you for the feedback.