Paragon chest drop rates

It seems like the drop rate way low ? Could just be a rng bad run 

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Given there are no special chest this time around, I haven't even been opening corpses. I have seen a few thrown on the ground though.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    So far i got a few from the Poison ele and Lich. But I have to admit I don't open all the corpses for this ToT. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    I've been opening all the Lichs I've killed and I'd have to agree with the op the chest drop rate seems low. I wasn't aware the Poison Elementals dropped them too so will be checking those now as well.
  • The first couple of treasures events had pretty high chest drop rate. Over time that has noticeably been reduced. As I understand it, if a mob can drop a treasure chest, the paragon version can drop a chest instead of a map. But many times I have found a paragon that drops a map instead of a chest. And for the first time, this Deceit I have found both a map and a chest on the same paragon corpse. That was one time so far. Seems some funny stuff going on occasionally.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    The first couple of treasures events had pretty high chest drop rate. Over time that has noticeably been reduced. As I understand it, if a mob can drop a treasure chest, the paragon version can drop a chest instead of a map. But many times I have found a paragon that drops a map instead of a chest. And for the first time, this Deceit I have found both a map and a chest on the same paragon corpse. That was one time so far. Seems some funny stuff going on occasionally.
    paragon Lich will steal maps out of treasure chests when someone dies.
    But I also looted 2 maps and a chest from one that spawned during Treasures of wildfire.

I haven't gone to the dungeon very much, but I have gotten around 10 chests.
    I have better luck when there are more people in the dungeon.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    Well 4 chest in an hour tonight so RNG ...