Bone helm drop

Curious if anyone is getting these on other shards? Have gotten around 400ish drops myself with none, and no one in my guild has gotten one thus far. Are they this rare in other places?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Some players get them on the first day, some have to buy or trade for one.

It is just RNG.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    yeah, and I love range lol
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Got two in less than 200 drops on Chesapeake. It’s just RNG.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    With two of us playing here, neither has gotten a bone helm drop yet. The RNG hates me.  :(
    I will add I know both of us found bone helms sooner rather than later with other events Not so this time!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    I've gotten 1 myself in about 500 drops. That said, I've only gotten 2 plate helms in that time as well.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Got a bone helmet and arms out of about 210 drops. Did not turn those in.  Do they have much value?  Drops selling right now for 2.4 million on my shard.
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    I suppose it depends on the shard, but they can on GL as people put together outfits and bone is one of the more popular ones. 

Plate helms and most of the other head gear I have many copies of, just not that elusive bone helm! 
    Arnold7 said:
    Got a bone helmet and arms out of about 210 drops. Did not turn those in.  Do they have much value?  Drops selling right now for 2.4 million on my shard.
    ATL prices are around 1.5m atm. Dungeon is populated 23/7 so I guess it makes sense plus you will still find the bot trains on early morning before the GMs can catch them. 

What I've noticed now since I'm forced to play in Tram is that inconsiderate Sampires are literally just running around with trains of paragons following them which is extremely frustrating when I'm already fighting 1 or 2 and then 2 more target me. This wouldn't be a problem in Fel because those people would be blocked and killed very quick. :( 
  • 927 drops, 1 bone helm. 0 female plate BP, 0 studded armor. Multiples of just about everything else though.
    927 drops, 1 bone helm. 0 female plate BP, 0 studded armor. Multiples of just about everything else though.
    0 studded armor or just the female version? I've had MANY studded pieces. Also I seem to get an absurd amount of heater shields. I want to say I've gotten like 10+?
  • keven2002 said:
    What I've noticed now since I'm forced to play in Tram is that inconsiderate Sampires are literally just running around with trains of paragons following them which is extremely frustrating when I'm already fighting 1 or 2 and then 2 more target me. This wouldn't be a problem in Fel because those people would be blocked and killed very quick. :( 
    They do that so they can find non-Paragon mobs to leech from. Those are the Sampires that haven't discovered bandy Healing. I was soloing two Paragon Poison Eles last night in the Crypts on my Macer/Paladin, as a Swords Sampire sat outside the door waiting for me to kill them. The moment i did, he came running in and WWed down the normal mobs in the Crypt, then ran back out, lol. He was waiting for me to clear the Paragons that he couldn't take on.
  • Estel_RandirEstel_Randir Posts: 189
    edited October 2022
    keven2002 said:
    927 drops, 1 bone helm. 0 female plate BP, 0 studded armor. Multiples of just about everything else though.
    0 studded armor or just the female version? I've had MANY studded pieces. Also I seem to get an absurd amount of heater shields. I want to say I've gotten like 10+?
    The female breastplate for studded armor is simply called studded armor and this I have 0 of. I wish they would change the name to female studded because of this constant question lol.
  • Estel_RandirEstel_Randir Posts: 189
    edited October 2022

.....I was soloing two Paragon Poison Eles last night in the Crypts on my Macer/Paladin, as a Swords Sampire sat outside the door waiting for me to kill them. The moment i did, he came running in and WWed down the normal mobs in the Crypt, then ran back out, lol. He was waiting for me to clear the Paragons that he couldn't take on.
    This is a frustratingly common tactic for a particular guild on my server that cannot kill a major paragon on their own - the entire guild barely plays during the entire year but when a treasures event comes around, they come out by the dozens. Then they run around making sure they hit everyones mobs even when there is a room right next to you full of easy mobs with no one attacking them. They only will jump into a full spawn room or paragon after they see you do it so they can scam killing rights.
    edited October 2022
    keven2002 said:
    They do that so they can find non-Paragon mobs to leech from. Those are the Sampires that haven't discovered bandy Healing. I was soloing two Paragon Poison Eles last night in the Crypts on my Macer/Paladin, as a Swords Sampire sat outside the door waiting for me to kill them. The moment i did, he came running in and WWed down the normal mobs in the Crypt, then ran back out, lol. He was waiting for me to clear the Paragons that he couldn't take on.
    Some might be doing it for that but there are some that are just very clearly only looking to kill the easy stuff and only damage the bigger stuff enough to get kill credit (after all that's all that matters for getting a drop - not the actual damage). I'm using my sampire and do not have any problem taking on paragons because it's possible if using the right weapons (ie HLA / slayers / fireball / etc) but what is a problem is when I'm fighting a poison element paragon (which are probably the most risk of death for me given the poison and spell casting) and some Leroy Jenkins comes running on screen with a trail of rams/poison eles/liches in tow that will retarget me. My sampire has only died twice during this whole event in Tram and that is what happened both times.

The only good part about it being Tram is that you can easily recall in or out so having a properly marked runebook allows you to switch levels. Even then I'm on the fence about that (obviously Fel you can't do that) because I don't like adding to the pile of paragons. This is a reason I dislike ATL Tram events... many inconsiderate people walk around with immunity for acting like that and it only puts the burden on others. In fact they are rewarded for doing it because they are no doubt getting more drops than me while I take 90 seconds to kill a paragon they've already swept half a floor and damaged/killed a couple dozen things.