Halloween Skeleton Colors

Does anyone have a list, or even a better, a screenshot of the rare colors for Halloween skeleton drops?
Tagged:

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    The two new hues are the Wildfire Hue and the Demonic Forces Hue.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    It seems quite hard to get these new hues. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    I have gotten 6 wildfire ones and one demonic forces one so far so yeah...they are rare so it makes sense.

Larisa said:
    I have gotten 6 wildfire ones and one demonic forces one so far so yeah...they are rare so it makes sense.
    Thanks for the motivation. 

Got my first wildfire skeleton...  B)

WOOHOO nice one! Congrats! They are pretty, aren't they?

Larisa said:
    WOOHOO nice one! Congrats! They are pretty, aren't they?

Yup, gonna showoff on my door steps at Luna, muhaha...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Anyone getting bones (and rare hues) - are you wearing luck suits when killing the skel knights to increase drops/rare color or is luck irrelevant for that?
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Kev, I can't swear to it but I'm thinking luck doesn't play a part in this. I've gotten a handful of the new colors using a character with 0 luck.

I just can't seem to find them with the character names of mine that I keep dying for!  :s 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Thank you! I like the new hues they added and might actually hit the graveyards this month to see what I can find.
    keven2002 said:
    Anyone getting bones (and rare hues) - are you wearing luck suits when killing the skel knights to increase drops/rare color or is luck irrelevant for that?
    I was using a warrior with 300+ luck, so I am not sure if more luck could help.
    Yeah I have been mass killing myself and have yet to get pretty color's of my own characters but I am getting other peoples lol.

I never have luck on my sampire.

LOL Same here, Larisa. I'm out wrestling bears while standing near a healer. And I let the bears win.  :D
    LOL I go to Honesty? The one with the gazers...just die, rez, die, rez, die rez....Larisa's EVERYWHERE!! Larisa-geddon....never had so much fun dying over and over lol.

edited October 2022
    Larisa said:
    LOL I go to Honesty? The one with the gazers...just die, rez, die, rez, die rez....Larisa's EVERYWHERE!! Larisa-geddon....never had so much fun dying over and over lol.
    Ok I am going do this with new character and a funny name...  :D

The demonic red seems harder to get than the wildfire, especially a sitting skeleton with wings...

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Ya I thought they were hard to find till I went to Trolls house.  SOme people can do this repeitive stuff...  That's just that area, there's lots more thru the house.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I love those stacked academic bookcases, can the upper ones be accessed from the floor ? 
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    I love those stacked academic bookcases, can the upper ones be accessed from the floor ? 
    I’ve seen them set up like that using ladders. Not sure if the ladders were necessary or decorative. 
    edited October 2022
    Pawain said:
    Ya I thought they were hard to find till I went to Trolls house.  SOme people can do this repeitive stuff...  That's just that area, there's lots more thru the house.

Nice, I have the skeleton with wings which I think is gargoyle skeleton. But that I don't think the dead needs to be a gargoyle to spawn that bone.

I hope to get a winged skeleton in wildfire colors.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    edited October 2022
    To get winged bones, a gargoyle has to die. Only gargoyles can come in that style.

Wildfire is the best color . :) Queen Sweetz is very happy now.
    edited October 2022
    Marge said:
    To get winged bones, a gargoyle has to die. Only gargoyles can come in that style.

Wildfire is the best color . :) Queen Sweetz is very happy now.
    I have been murdering my gargoyle but I can't get the wildfire winged bones, only the normal colors.
    edited October 2022
    I killed Sweetz around 15 times daily (sometimes twice daily) for about a week and a half before getting them. Make sure to hit all the graveyards (don't forget tram side City of the Dead) and kill all the unnamed bone and skeleton knights that run at you like you have fresh Popeye's chicken in your pocket. (Some people still don't realize these also have bones.) Clear out the graveyards first and do it at a downturn of activity on your shard.

Edited to add - 15 times in a row; not once then go look for them. Deceit is a good place to go to do that or fel side Yew gate. LOL.
    Marge said:
    I killed Sweetz around 15 times daily (sometimes twice daily) for about a week and a half before getting them. Make sure to hit all the graveyards (don't forget tram side City of the Dead) and kill all the unnamed bone and skeleton knights that run at you like you have fresh Popeye's chicken in your pocket. (Some people still don't realize these also have bones.) Clear out the graveyards first and do it at a downturn of activity on your shard.

Edited to add - 15 times in a row; not once then go look for them. Deceit is a good place to go to do that or fel side Yew gate. LOL.
    I did at one of Ish MG, and ran 3 to 4 rounds of 7 graveyards in tram and fel:

Britain
    Cove
    Jhelom
    Moonglow
    Nujelm
    Vesper
    Yew

I found the above Cemeteries from EC map search, but excluded the City of the Dead, so be adding that.

I hope this is even is not ending too soon lol
    Seth said:
    keven2002 said:
    Tried 1635 luck and it doesn't help.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
     Seth said:
    Seth said:
    keven2002 said:
    Tried 1635 luck and it doesn't help.
    I tried running in a letting the named and fast skeles follow me out.

WW them over and over.  Still killed 50 once before I got one set of bones..  You just have to beat the RNG.   I found I could have a crowd of 10 before I would stop WW because I was getting hit mid attack. 

There are lots of colors now so you have to get 2 sets of RNG with your desired color.  1 for bones 1 for color you want.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited October 2022
    Yup, the probability is quite low and so far I only managed to get one sitting gargoyle in demonic colors. I am still trying to get the wildfire. Does anyone know when this will end?
    edited October 2022
    Usually it ends at server down on last day of October. Since it started a week late, not sure if it will extend.
    Marge said:
    Usually it ends at server down on last day of October. Since it started a week late, not sure if it will extend.
    Thanks
    @Kyronix Please consider extending.
    I also thought the new rewards for current year should have a higher chance to drop than past years.... i.e. wildfire and demonic...  :# oops... asking for easy button..