Assassin's Cowl (generic)

I recently got this recipe in a drop and was wondering if the finished product can be transmorphed with another helm or even the mace and shield glasses? 

I haven't made one yet and would like to know before buying the potion.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited October 2022
    Does it have resists?

Call out in chat and get one on test center.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    Would be nice if store bought items were on test...
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    Good idea will give that a try and I can't find anything on it so I suspect no I looked for the item itself and nothing online. 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    The plain cowl does have resists and i do believe i've seen one transmogged. 

Recipe itself sells for 30ish mil. 
    Thanks @Urge! I wasn't able to find one on test but that's enough to give it a try! 
    Riner said:
    Thanks @ Urge! I wasn't able to find one on test but that's enough to give it a try! 

There's already a cowl of the mace and shield recipe before you waste a transmog. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Urge said:
    Riner said:
    Thanks @ Urge! I wasn't able to find one on test but that's enough to give it a try! 

There's already a cowl of the mace and shield recipe before you waste a transmog. 
    Yes if you want a mace and shield cowl you can use the other recipe.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited October 2022
    It's true there is another recipe. Unfortunately, it isn't available for sale on my shard and runs around 150 gold on Atlantic. Plus, I'd have to arrange for the transfer. That was my original hope. In the end I decided to transmog the assassin's cowl with the glasses and for the record it does work. The difference in the final item is that instead of being labeled as the cowl of mace and shield it is labeled mace and shield reading glasses. Thanks for the input and maybe one day I can get the recipe! 
    Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about transmog items. 

I meant that you could probably find someone that already ate the recipe to make you one way cheaper than buying the potion and glasses. 

Either way it worked out. You can now make unlimited cowls and transmog other headslots to them. 

Enjoy!