Invalid Code when Redeeming Sovereign Code

RomRom Posts: 51
Hello,

Yesterday I intended to purchase sovereigns. I went to the EA site linked from UO.com. I went through the process of placing an order for sovereigns.

After placing the order I received an email from EA with a code in the email. I took that code and entered it into the account management site and received the message invalid code.

I have sent pictures via email to support@ultimaonline.com and Messana@broadsword.com

You have my money yet I don't have my make believe in game currency yet. Pretty frustrating process.
Tagged:

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    you will need to correct the spelling in the email address. mesanna@broadsword.com
  • SashaSasha Posts: 3
    Make sure you actually have a valid account selected in account management (Like one with _uo at the end). Ive noticed a few times when Ive tried to use a code that it wont work if I have a master account with no uo accounts attached to
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    copy and paste the code
  • RomRom Posts: 51
    Sasha said:
    Make sure you actually have a valid account selected in account management (Like one with _uo at the end). Ive noticed a few times when Ive tried to use a code that it wont work if I have a master account with no uo accounts attached to

This was the issue. When trying to apply the code it was going toward the parent account. Thank you kindly Sasha.