EC: how to enable/disable spell focus sash

enable:
script ContextMenu.RequestContextAction(sash_objectID, 940)

disable:
script ContextMenu.RequestContextAction(sash_objectID, 941)

Replace sash_objectID with the objectID of the spell focusing sash.

Actions->Other->Command, paste the script option as above into it.
or use in the chat window:
/script ...

See this thread for getting the objectID, which is a unique identifier for each item/entity on the shard:
https://forum.uo.com/discussion/11077/ultima-online-enhanced-client-walkthrough-targeting-id-codes-objectid

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,083
    edited October 2022
    Just a real quick question for those well-versed on EC. I think @Arnold7 was another power user for EC macros??

These things that you are posting like "script context menu" etc, are you getting these pieces of coding by performing an action in the game manually that you are setting up a macro for or have you put a lot of time into understanding the coding aspect?

For example, I create a macro in UOA by "recording" it and then I can tweak a few things from there. I have enough understanding of coding that if it spit out a line of code for that action I could probably put together something but wouldn't have the slightest clue where to start so I was wondering if that's how you would get your base code or if you started from scratch.

I really do not like EC graphics but it really does seem powerful so it makes me contemplate using it. 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    It's powerful
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • keven2002 said:
    Just a real quick question for those well-versed on EC. I think @ Arnold7 was another power user for EC macros??

These things that you are posting like "script context menu" etc, are you getting these pieces of coding by performing an action in the game manually that you are setting up a macro for or have you put a lot of time into understanding the coding aspect?

For example, I create a macro in UOA by "recording" it and then I can tweak a few things from there. I have enough understanding of coding that if it spit out a line of code for that action I could probably put together something but wouldn't have the slightest clue where to start so I was wondering if that's how you would get your base code or if you started from scratch.

I really do not like EC graphics but it really does seem powerful so it makes me contemplate using it. 
    i resisted it for years because of the graphics (silly looks and it made me a little queasy) after adjusting the FPS and fixing the queasy part I un-installed the CC and forced myself to use it. you eventually get used to the cartoony graphics. wouldn't go back to CC if you paid me.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Don’t really know how the sash works so can’t help too much there.  Recommend doing a search on or “kr macros”.  Believe I used that when I was first learning how to write them.  Think it had better pictorial examples when I first used it but it is still good for EC.