New Trick or treat and Bones Hues

2»

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,140
    edited October 2022
    I decided to try trick or treating yesterday out of boredom since I haven't done it in a couple years (with my GM Begger). 

Can anyone confirm for me that GM Begging and a luck suit while saying trick or treat is all that's needed to get the non-candy rewards?

I went around for about 50min yesterday with my begger in a luck suit on my oldest acct (4090 with statue) trick or treating in heartwood (fel and tram) and didn't get anything except candy. I'm not sure if maybe I just didn't give it long enough (I didn't really count before throwing it down at Brit bank but I'd say I landed around 1k pieces of candy?) or maybe Heartwood doesn't give drops or maybe I need to do something else? Is 4k luck too much lol?
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 772
    Keven this is entirely anecdotal but for me it seems almost like it's a cumulative thing. I went out the first day for hours and didn't get a single "something special" item. Next day I got a few old school items. As time went on it seemed drops became more frequent. Finally hit a streak when I got new items.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    keven2002 said:
    I decided to try trick or treating yesterday out of boredom since I haven't done it in a couple years (with my GM Begger). 

Can anyone confirm for me that GM Begging and a luck suit while saying trick or treat is all that's needed to get the non-candy rewards?

I went around for about 50min yesterday with my begger in a luck suit on my oldest acct (4090 with statue) trick or treating in heartwood (fel and tram) and didn't get anything except candy. I'm not sure if maybe I just didn't give it long enough (I didn't really count before throwing it down at Brit bank but I'd say I landed around 1k pieces of candy?) or maybe Heartwood doesn't give drops or maybe I need to do something else? Is 4k luck too much lol?

My beggar has the same set up. I went ToT for the hour of luck, the whole time in fel. I finally got a "special treat" after the hour ran out. It was an older drop. I did this a few times before the bones started. Today, I went to log in and do some more ToT hoping for the black pumpkin. As soon as i logged in, I noticed both the new pumpkins in my backpack. I watch the journal and my backpack when I ToT looking for those. Twice, I got the message about you want something special which gives the non candy drop. It gave me candy. When I logged in today, the new pumpkins were in my backpack. I'm glad I hadn't unloaded after that last trip.