Why are the events designed to create everyone for themselves

McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
edited October 2022 in General Discussions
A limited time event that requires a timed store bought item to be truly successful does not promote group play 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Most players team up to put down the big stuff.  Potions don’t make you more powerful as far as I know which is not that much about the potions.  They just increase your odds of getting something.  Not sure how I feel about the game selling them.  
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,322
    Not my experience. Paragon ram or poison ele spawn when I've been playing the reaction around me is more 'all pile on' than  'every man for himself'.  Not an organised group it's true, but still group play? 
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    I stopped using the potions 2 events ago.  
    You absolutely do NOT need to purchase those to be successful.  
    Especially this event; its three months long and the longest one of these events to date.  

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I see sampires running solo trying to draw as much spawn to themselves as possible i see groups really good at auto follow and multi screens  i don't see groups huddled together cross healing no bards(auto follow don't count) buffing thier party..i see must kill fast fast fast ..i agree with the slow low spawn rate of easy to kill creatures it's not worth using potions right now..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...