New transmofg potions??

With us getting the collar will there be a potion how about please please  a footwear 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    McDougle said:
    With us getting the collar will there be a potion how about please please  a footwear 
    I don't think these items can be transmogged. Sounds like they are pure deco.  Can't transmog the epaulettes either.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    I don't think these items can be transmogged. Sounds like they are pure deco.  Can't transmog the epaulettes either.
    I just assumed the  collar of fortune is so nice I'd love to make all my neck armor into collars
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    In EC the head and robe are most visible. The neck is not so visible. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Seth said:
    In EC the head and robe are most visible. The neck is not so visible. The collar is poppin and highly visible 
    They must not want our money for clothing changes.  Octopus necklace would be sweet.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    I really really really want to transmogrify gorgets to pieces of jewelry. All my girls are sick of the turtleneck look.

What’s the point of having all the various necklace artwork if you can’t incorporate any of it into your gear?
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    edited October 2022
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    Yes they can be halo on and hawk robe on my guy hate no arm armor wish they fix that.  They lose name on it. So hopefully one for neck soon tabard and collar look nice
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    The chest, arm and legging transmog would have greater impact. They are more visible on both world and paperdoll view 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Yes and the artist can make some cool clothing like I have seen posted here.

So this revelation is making McDougle very sad that these were not Top Hats.  I think I saw an ArchLich with a top hat on.  :D